Error #2 not showing up

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by tayray94, Jun 5, 2010.

1. tayray94
    OP

tayray94 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 25, 2010
    United States
    Error #2 is not showing uo when i open up the main.dol file in wii generic patcher but when i try to load it up with NeoGamma it says that it cant load the disc because of error #2. I was wondering if anyone had a clue of why it would do this.

2. FenrirWolf

FenrirWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 19, 2008
    United States
    Sandy, UT
    You could always use the built-in 002 blocking functions of NeoGamma instead of using outdated patching tools, for one. As long as you install the IOS a game uses it ought to work fine that way.

3. tayray94
    OP

tayray94 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 25, 2010
    United States
    K, This might sound dumb but how do i use the built in 02 blocking function?

4. FenrirWolf

FenrirWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 19, 2008
    United States
    Sandy, UT
    When you load NeoGamma you should see a menu where you can toggle various options, among which are the 002 fixes. If you're running from a channel of some sort you might have to hold the 1 button while booting it to see the options.

5. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    NeoGamma has the 002 fix always on. I only know 2 reasons for 002 error in NeoGamma:
    - You are loading an IOS Reloading game from disc, and get the 002 error after an IOS Reload. Example: Metroid Prime Triology, after actually booting one of the 3 games
    - You did patch the .iso to use another IOS than it should. Either use a clean .iso, or patch it back to the correct IOS.

6. pepxl

pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

Jun 19, 2009
    [​IMG]

look in the config option in Neogamma

[​IMG]

7. tayray94
    OP

tayray94 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 25, 2010
    United States
    Ok guys im new to this and i really need some info. if you could help me out. What is and IOS?

8. daxtsu

daxtsu GBAtemp Guru

Jun 9, 2007
    Antarctica
    http://wiibrew.org/wiki/IOS

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice