Hacking Error 110321 can't connect WiiConnect24

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi, I'm getting either the 110321 or 109106, everytime I tried to send a message in the board, or at trying to connect to Weather Channel or News Channel.
I read that this problem is caused because a corruption in the serial Wii number, the system try to connect to a specific number but can't connect due the corruption.

I'm from Chile, so I can't send my console to USA for repairs, I tried to restore an old bootmii backup, but it appears a message "unable to open nand.bin", I have the nand.bin/keys.bin in the bootmii folder.

All this is very strange as I don't remember having done any change in my console, in fact I was able to see the Wii news channel headlines just the past week.

The only "FUNNY" stuff that I have done to my Wii is boot a japanese version through neek2, but it was some time ago, and I was able to register people before then.

Any idea what are the options that I have to recover WiiConnect24 without getting in too much trouble by restoring saves, and reinstalling cIOS?

ALSO: I understand that if you format your system you loose your download rights, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality