Error 105-3102 After installing original Wii Shop Channel

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Arno500, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Arno500
    OP

Arno500 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2013
    France
    Hello !
    I have a Wii U wich is garanteed but I have the error code 105-3102 but I tried to download the wad for the japanese patch but with no luck it doesn't exist and the SAV doesn't accept my demand but I am trying a second tentative. I've formated my Wii U but doesn't work...
    Can you help me ?
    Thanks in advance !
    PS: I'm french so excuse my english !
    Arno

2. muskieratboi

muskieratboi Rydian's got some competition!

Sep 19, 2012
    Wait.. did you just attempt to install the Wii's Wii SHop Channel over the VWii's one in an attempt to fix a 105-3102?

*sigh* way to go, you just made things worse.

3. osaka35

osaka35 Instrucional Designer

Nov 20, 2009
    United States
    Silent Hill
    This was a common problem for Japanese consoles from back in March of this year (2013), but was quickly fixed. Have you updated to the latest firmware?

From Kotaku:
    "Japanese Wii U consoles have run into a nasty error involving the eShop: error code 105-3102. Essentially it blocks the console from the eShop, but also prevents affected consoles from updating their firmware. Nintendo is currently working on a fix, the company stated.

Nintendo is hoping to issue a fix 'by the end of this week.' As of now, this problem seems to be isolated to Japanese Wii U consoles"

http://kotaku.com/5989096/unexpecte...-to-online-beta-and-firmware-updates-in-japan

4. Arno500
    OP

Arno500 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2013
    France
    Hi,
    I now it's not good to install incompatibles things but I wanted to have weather channel (doesn't work) and info channel but when I download an app for the first time, I seen a error code. I do not think it will translate it as an other error code like this.

osaka35: I've seen that but it was there several months.

PS: Nintendo answer my and they said they have problems with mail adress than end with an operator ( @neuf.fr, @sfr.fr, orange.fr) mine is orange.fr so I re send a case.

5. Elusivo

Elusivo GBAtemp Fan

Jun 21, 2013
    Why would you want to have the weather channel? The weather channel along with a few others, don't work anymore since some months ago, they stopped being supported by nintendo.

6. Arno500
    OP

Arno500 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2013
    France
    I've seen that and Nintendo finally accepted me so I wait for the mail.