Homebrew Error 007-2001 when accessing the eShop on my 10.3.0-28U O3DS

V3NUS_M1NER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm posting here because I don't know where else to ask.

I started receiving this error after I launched the eShop wth the region set to Japan in HANS. Ever since, I've been getting this error, even after many system formats and US HANS launching.

Can you guys please help me fix this?

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Region conflict. You can't ( I don't think so ) set your region to something it isn't. My 3DS was bought in America, I region changed it, now I need to spoof to USA 3DS when I go to eShop. You need to use your actual region. Also I think Nintendo's maintenance update blocked it.

V3NUS_M1NER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Region conflict. You can't ( I don't think so ) set your region to something it isn't. My 3DS was bought in America, I region changed it, now I need to spoof to USA 3DS when I go to eShop. You need to use your actual region. Also I think Nintendo's maintenance update blocked it.
I have launched the eShop with the US setting in HANS, but I still receive the error. As I stated above, I have even tried restoring my 3DS to see if that would fix it. Nope.

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I have launched the eShop with the US setting in HANS, but I still receive the error. As I stated above, I have even tried restoring my 3DS to see if that would fix it. Nope.
Nintendo did some fixing up other day after Smash update and fixed some stuff up. They might blocked it... :l

Deleted member 369977

Felyne Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Could you look into your system settings > Other Settings > Profile . Then take a look at the region. It once happened to be that HANS crashed when I tried to HANS the system settings just for fun with my region to JAPAN, it set my region of my profile to japan. The region of the profile and the region of your NNID need to be the same, i think.

V3NUS_M1NER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you look into your system settings > Other Settings > Profile . Then take a look at the region. It once happened to be that HANS crashed when I tried to HANS the system settings just for fun with my region to JAPAN, it set my region of my profile to japan. The region of the profile and the region of your NNID need to be the same, i think.
United States
Tennessee

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1