Hacking Error #002?

An00bis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on Wii menu 3.2U, and I just installed the whole backup loader thing. I downloaded an ISO (a good one too, a friend of mine had it work), burnt it to a DVD-R and tried loading it (press B to reboot with hooks, right?). After the reboot, it loads the disc and says start game, but when I hit start and it tries to load up, I get a blue screen and it says
ERROR #002
THE GAME DISC COULD NOT BE READ

Basically, your generic scratched disc message, except that the screen is blue :wtf:

Is this due to a malfunction in installation, or did it just burn poorly? I'd like to know, since my discs are numbered D: I did the slowest burning speed on IMGBurn (x1).

An00bis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Baww, really?
unsure.gif
I'd really prefer to use discs,
1. The largest USB storage device I have it 2 GB >_>
2. I'm a bit sick of reinstalling different revs every 10 minutes...

D

Deleted User

You can use Neogamma for loading discs. The other USB loaders were just a suggestion.

iceache

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
An00bis said:
Baww, really?
unsure.gif
I'd really prefer to use discs,
1. The largest USB storage device I have it 2 GB >_>
2. I'm a bit sick of reinstalling different revs every 10 minutes...

You can buy an External USB Drive with 320GB for pretty cheap now.

supermodchips

Trophies
XP
Country
How recent is the back up loader. Most of them have it built in without having to mess around with any settings. Just look for anything that has 002errorfix at the end.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
supermodchips said:
How recent is the back up loader. Most of them have it built in without having to mess around with any settings. Just look for anything that has 002errorfix at the end.

That's not a good idea. There are 2 kinds of 002 fixes. And the older one is really bad, it causes the 002b games to freeze. NeoGamma and several other loaders have the new one integrated. Gamma with 002fix and patching the .dol with the Generic Wii Patcher are examples for the old one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.