Hacking Error 002 - We Sing Down Under

troyboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi GBATEMPERS!

I have an issue that i have been trying to fix for days ....All with no luck...Hoping someone here can help!

Firstly.....I hve a Wii, It used to have a WiiKey1 installed and was also setup with the Homebrew channel. It had the WiiKey1 chip removed when i got a WODE2. The WODE is great and allows me to play games from my HDD without any trouble. The Homebrew channel still works and has no issues. The Wii is V42E.

I have a game called "We Sing - Down Under" a microphone singleing game with Australian music. I have the ISO loaded onto my HDD but when I start it I get the Blue Screen and the "002 Error".

I found some instructions on how to install the WODE Flow channel, which installed without an drama's. Within the WODE Flow channel, it allows you to disable the 002 Error, which I have done....However....I still get the dreded Blue Screen 002 Error, although its enabled to bypass the 002 errors.....

What am I doing wrong...can anybody assist or give me some advice/instructions on how to get this game to work?

Appreciate your assistance!

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Since you are on 4.2 already, i recommend to update to 4.3, because the 002 error will go away(at least in the disc channel) and you don't loose anything. Make sure that you have the latest HBC installed though, otherwise you might loose it and need to hack your Wii again.

You can update via the online update(safe) or via the game disc itself. When you update via the disc, you need to be sure it's from the correct region, or you'll brick your Wii.

troyboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Champ

I ended up soft modding it and now everything is working. I thought there was an obvious quick fix, but in the end, a soft mod has fixed it.

Cheers & Thanks for getting back to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.