Hacking Error 002 Question.. i know its old =/

enkilol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys i dont have SD cards and i dont know the kind of hack its my wii.

im trying to remove 002 error from Mario galaxy 2. using wiiscrubber and generic wii patcher

Reading some tutorials from 2007. Everyone is using SD and others shits like cable etc. I dont have any other thing to try as this ISO fix removing 002 error.

Using this 2 programs when i try to remove the error with GWP.. appears this message: "Search pattern for "Error 002" protection not found"

what do i do ?

Ps: how that brick bug happens? i mean if i try another game like Mario Party 8 and for some reason i got one error maybe i get this "brick" problem ? (really noob question)

i tryed Mario Galaxy 2 got the error and my old games are still playable like mario1, mario kart, Virtua tennis 2009... so how this "brick" happens.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Riley: He said he doesn't have any SD cards, so he can't install neogamma.

enkilol: Any reason you don't pick up a small/cheap SD card? You can get them at any electronics or camera store for very little ($10 USD usually for a 1GB or bigger)

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
002 error happens if you use a wrong IOS(like when using a loader, or with really really bad system menu hacks) or if you don't use the latest version of that IOS.

If you have a modchip:
Update all IOS to the latest versions and (very important) do not patch your games in ANY way before burning. If you don't have a sd card, and you really don't care about homebrew, just let the games update(only with games from the correct region or else brick!) or use the online update.
-->tada no 002 error
Be careful with import games, if you want them, you need some system menu hack that disables the disc updates(there's one hack for this in priiloader). I know there's brickcrap, but you don't need that anymore if you have a system menu hack that does the same in a better way.

If you use a loader:
Just use a recent(lol, 2 years old) loader, and 002 error is fixed.

lulwut

Trophies
XP
Country
@koji2009 : yes he can. it just requires some coding of a wad installer and the creation of a channel that actually contains neogamma instead of some lame ass forwarding channel that just launches the dol from SD/USB

lulwut

Trophies
XP
Country
koji2009 said:
A wad installer... that will be installed via...?
wad installer that downloads a custom channel wad(that boots neogamma directly, no forwarding) from a site -> wiiload to HBC -> let it download the custom channel wad and install it -> ??? -> WIN!!!

but like i said, that requires an hour of coding for the wad installer & 5 minutes with costumizemii
tongue.gif

enkilol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now i know the kind of hack its a chip and version of my wii is 4.1U

and i try to use WIU 1.1 trying to patch the ISO and burning after i got a black screen and a message of error.

im sad ;(

and another question: I have a Mini SD card on my celphone so i can transfer this programs using the cellphone software. if i buy one adapter to fit mine SD card on my wii ll that work ?

enkilol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k i got one SD card what do i need to do?

like a installed Homebrew Channel and what? Says up there in homebrew Network not inicialized 1.0.5 IOS61 v19.26

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all