Hacking Error #001

m1ke21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had success running most backups. I have a softmodded 4.1u Wii with Neogamma R7 IOS 249 (downgrade to Rev 10). Everything works except Wii Fit Plus, Wii Sports Resort and A Boy and his Blob. With these I get Unrecognized device error 001. Will these work with a soft modded Wii at all? Can someone outline the steps needed to get these to work. I'm worried that all of the new games will have these same blocks in them.

Thanks to everyone in advance for any help you can provide.

m1ke21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to downgrade to REV 10 to make the other backups work. I don't want to lose access to those to make these others work. Do you know a way to get them all to work?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
most games work with rev14 if not install cIOS 222/223 and they will work with at and all 249,222,223 can be installed side by side, no need to downgrade a cIOS to get other games to work

m1ke21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl would you please mind telling me how to get from where I am now to what you are suggesting? I'm doing searches everywhere and can't find a process for this

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
m1ke21 said:
I have had success running most backups. I have a softmodded 4.1u Wii with Neogamma R7 IOS 249 (downgrade to Rev 10). Everything works except Wii Fit Plus, Wii Sports Resort and A Boy and his Blob. With these I get Unrecognized device error 001. Will these work with a soft modded Wii at all? Can someone outline the steps needed to get these to work. I'm worried that all of the new games will have these same blocks in them.

Thanks to everyone in advance for any help you can provide.

For Wii Fit you need cIOSrev14 or latest IOS222/3. Wii Sports Resort should work when you use another usb loader*, one that is NOT even theoretically compatible with Sam & Max. I think A Boy and his Blob has the same compatiblity as one of the other 2.

*Or when you use cIOSrev14

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1