Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
damysteryman said:
I have an idea.
Instead of having to install cIOS249 rev7, just...

...burn your iso onto a Verbatim DVD+R (NOT DVD-R) and make sure it is booktyped to DVD-ROM (A DVD+R MUST be booktyped to DVD-ROM to work with the Wii).

Then try it out.

Error 001 is caused by the game seeing that it is burned onto a DVD-R instead of being on a DVD-ROM.

So, booktyping a DVD+R to DVD-ROM when burning will make the game see it's on a DVD-ROM, and the game will not give error 001 (AFAIK you can only set the booktype of DVD+Rs, but not on DVD-Rs).
i have a wonderful dvd drive that doesnt allow me to booktype, but apparently sets it to DVD-ROM...
but it just hates my Wii.

thitz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've got another question. If I remove my old wiikey clone I could play those games with full compatibility? I mean if I can play New super mario bros through the backup channel with REV19?

Drag0nflamez

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
thitz said:
I've got another question. If I remove my old wiikey clone I could play those games with full compatibility? I mean if I can play New super mario bros through the backup channel with REV19?
Yes, with the latest Neogamma.

btw, is your wiikey clone solderless or something?

thitz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Drag0nflamez said:
thitz said:

Nope, it's solded in the motherboard... Is there any chances to remove it without damage it's motherboard?

Drag0nflamez

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
thitz said:
Drag0nflamez said:
thitz said:

Nope, it's solded in the motherboard... Is there any chances to remove it without damage it's motherboard?
http://bit.ly/9ZhLWZ look at this one?

thitz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
thank you!
biggrin.gif

thanks to you too WiiPower

mr_aspiraplv

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello, i have a similar problem to the one posted above, i installed ciosxr20 and neogamma r9beta32 and have as a chip a cyclowiz, do you think i too could solve this problem by installing cios r7/removing the chip?
also i don't understand what is it you mean when you say i should
QUOTE said:
install a full patched IOS36 as IOS36 and IOS249, and then run the rev7 installer again
I'm sorry i know i'm still inexperienced with all that, i've installed everything following a guide, but i still don't understand all the passages, so could you explain me how to do it or link me some guide that explains it? i'd rather not open the wii to solve this problem, if possible
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm