Homebrew Erasing games from Sysnand

thegameksk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I go about doing this? I finally got a CFW working with the newest update and I want to erase the games from Sysnand and redownload to Emunand. Thanks.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
How do I go about doing this? I finally got a CFW working with the newest update and I want to erase the games from Sysnand and redownload to Emunand. Thanks.
Go to data management and delete the games (settings, software, 3ds software). Make sure your sysNAND and emuNAND are not linked as all your games will be erased.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
everything installed on sysnand carries over when you make emunand
Yes this is true, right after making an emuNAND and not formatting anything, emuNAND should look just like sysNAND as its pointing to the same files and everything. I assumed OP has unlinked emuNAND and sysNAND and had since installed stuff to sysNAND.

ariss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes this is true, right after making an emuNAND and not formatting anything, emuNAND should look just like sysNAND as its pointing to the same files and everything. I assumed OP has unlinked emuNAND and sysNAND and had since installed stuff to sysNAND.
Most logical answer if he did do it after unlinking

thegameksk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My issue now is I dont remember which id its linked to. I logged in with the one I thought it was but it isnt that one so now i'm not really sure how to proceed.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
My issue now is I dont remember which id its linked to. I logged in with the one I thought it was but it isnt that one so now i'm not really sure how to proceed.
Deleting them from your sysNAND won't help. Go to settings then NNID info and see which NNID you are linked to. If your sysNAND is on a firmware that's pre-NNID you'll just have to work out what your NNID is from memory (or check your email to see if you have any emails from Nintendo). Once you log in, your games will all appear (if they're on your SD card) or you'll be able to redownload them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn