Eragon - need help (dragon tower?)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by geolyte, Nov 20, 2006.

Nov 20, 2006
  1. geolyte
    OP

Newcomer geolyte Member

Germany
    Hi, i played this game no for some hours and reached a tower, i think it was called dragon-tower or something like that.

When i reach the Top of the Tower theres a unknown blue spell on the floor and things flyign around with this spell on them, i dont know what to do know, i tried to use it but nothing happens.. is there something i have missed??

2. Szyslak

Member Szyslak Nudibranch Lover

United States
    You're at the first magic puzzle in the tower. You need to hit the statues rotating around with the Energy bolt spell (the blue one, it looks like a backwards Z or a lightning bolt). Draw the symbol. If the touch screen recognizes it, it will put the blue symbol on the screen. Then throw the blue symbol at the statue using the stylus.

Once you hit the 3 statues, the door will open. You'll go outside and ride Saphira to other parts of the tower for 3 more magic puzzles.

You're also going to need the Repulsion spell (Backwards Sigma), the Telekinesis spell (Star Trek), and the Harden spell (Square).

Spoiler (Tower Result):

It's worth the trouble though. At the top, you get a new spell that you throw at the enemy to break their bones. It's awesome.

3. pas

pas Newbie

I´m through that towers too and got this Break Bones spell.. I got a new Quest: Revenge Ra´zork (or something like this) What shall I do ? I´ve done all quests exept this and the Qiuckfinderquest in the Therinsfort... Has someone an answer for me ?

4. Szyslak

United States
    The tower is really just a side quest.

Your main goal in that area is to track down the two Ra'zacs and kill them with the help of your dragon. Take the different forked paths in the area that leads to the tower, and you'll fight a bunch of wolves and eventually find the first Ra'zac. You have to fight the Ra'zac to half health. After that, you have to knock him back into your dragon for a nice tail-whip.

BTW, be sure to practice that break-bones spell and level it up. It comes in very handy against strong enemies when you can use it for a 1 hit kill.

5. pasc

Member pasc GBATemps official GBA Freak

Germany
    I played through the game already now ! It was pretty good and now I look for getting all Sidequests done and get all Minigames and so on unlocked (I started a new game and play Eragon once again, just because I like to have the last Minigame [​IMG].

Greets:

Pas

PS: I have found out that there is ONE MORE Spell in the Game ! Its hidden in the first Town behind the boxes !

PPS: I have already 7 Spells, how much do you have ?

6. Szyslak

United States
    Yeah, I've also played through and gotten all 7 spells. I still have a few drawings to get in order to fill up my gallery, and 1 or two of the quests to finish.

I was so aggravated after the final aerial battle that I had to put the game down for a while. Apparently I suck at dragon flying. Maybe I'll pick it up again to try to get 100% after I finish FF3. It'll be fun to go back and break some bones.

Overall, I thought it was pretty enjoyable. Really short (like 10 hours game time), but enjoyable. I wish someone would make a longer ARPG with the same 3D engine.

7. Vampire110

Newcomer Vampire110 Newbie

United Kingdom
    Heya i am on the Dragon rider towers thing and i have done the first two spells but i am stuck on the third where there is a door at the end, and you have to try and open it! But what spell do you use to open that door?

Please help i am really stuck.

I will absolutely love the person who tells me!

Okay. cant wait to hear from you byeee x