EPIC MICKEY JAPANESE VERSION TO SPANISH AND ERROR FIXING FROM THIS

Testmen233

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello I need help to finish and fix errors to change the language from the Japanese version to the Spanish language and fix the missing dialogs and mostly the magenta loading screen error I have progressed but I have not been able to solve the magenta loading screens or the missing texts and I can not find any program that helps me for the error on the screen I need help.
[Link removed]

Testmen233

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Well I update my post since I was able to fix the loading screens but I still can't create text for the missing dialogs since I can't share a link here I just need help for the introductory and final kinematics

Testmen233

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I leave this image that I found in the game files

Attachments

• MickeySplashScreen640x480x24.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 54

Testmen233

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I was investigating how to put the initial and final cinematics in Spanish but I need a video of the initial cinematics in Spanish since the English file does not have the audio separately and if I add Spanish as another language I will not be able to reconstruct it as iso or wbfs they will help me a lot If they gave me the initial cinematics in Spanish and that it be of the same quality as that of the same game

Testmen233

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I leave another note the credits do not have audio since the Japanese version not have English as a native secondary language and the audio file of these does not exist

Last edited by Testmen233,

Testmen233

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
The final cinematic now has audio but in English and the credits are no longer muted and it has the theme it should have
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qE4sJSG8B99ROWA6WflAnTLZjSJ1crbP/view?usp=sharing
This would be version 1.1 of the work, for sure, this will end in 1.5 putting the initial and final kinematics in Spanish since I have no experience in changing the texts, if someone has experience of this, they can completely finish it so that it is a completely Spanish version

Testmen233

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Here I leave you almost the last version that I am going to get from this one I have not finished testing it 100% but it works perfectly in WII and in Dolphin the initial and final kinematics are already in Spanish but the initial one got a bit worse, the audio I have not had time to improve it so this is the last thing i did i even tried the pirate part
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zNrYh80NKZfURqwWKamTettd3jBVVQum/view?usp=sharing

Testmen233

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello again, after a long time, hehehe, I have made a new version 2.0, just fixing the final cinematic that was without audio, I have not finished testing but here I leave them for you to try it is still compatible in original hardware and Dolphin.

Link=

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.