Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
CockroachMan said:
- Pete returns, and at one point attacks you with a huge zepplin

Now, they just need to get "Stairway to Heaven" into the zepplin appearance and it will be epic enough for me!!!!

And I don't think it looks that bad, teh pics give me the feeling of the old comic, a very special vibe....

I'll just wait for some gameplay vids first. But its looking quite good for me now.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Looks great...

I think they pretty much did what we could expect from the concept art... Just with a little bit more color. Otherwise the archetecture and the mechanical parts of the characters looks pretty awesome and just like on the concept-art!

AND
CockroachMan said:
- elements of platforming, exploration and role-playing
FTW

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
CockroachMan said:
It's pretty far from the concept art that leaked. I was expecting something more stylized but it's good enough IMO, reminds of Psychonauts.
Exactly my thoughts.

In any case, I am certainly looking forward to this.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks great to me, better than I expected it to look. Concept art hardly ever looks like the end product.

Mickey looks more mischievious like he did in hist first few toons before he became boring.

Looks far far far better than most platformers that come out nowadays and even if it did look that bad from what I've read about the story and gameplay that'll more than make up for it, even if it looked as bad as Ninjabread Man.

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Hop2089 said:
I can see this being a hit despite the slight graphical disappointment. The gameplay seems to look good.

The environments look cool, but the character models look meh. Seems like finally a good use of the Disney license, outside of possibly KH (even though the game could've been better without the characters).

I loved the Disney characters in that game

Might get

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't know, I'm not a big platform sucker, although SMG is one of my favourite Wii games.
But that's probably because SMG is just perfect, it's a great game and looks superb.
By the time it comes out, a lot may have changed, hopefully I like those changes.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, that actually sounds really cool. I'll be looking forward to learning more about the game. Can't see the pics, though.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna guess the screens are of an early version.
The level itself doesn't look bad and almost fits the awesome concept art.
Needs some darker colors, maybe some shiny surfaces. Definitely needs some cel-shading effects.

So far the game looks like it'll atleast be decent if not something close to epic.

I do hope that they can darken the colors some. It seems to be really really difficult to achieve darker colors on the Wii. Most games that have a bright setting or day time setting always seem to end up looking very washed out unless its a Nintendo game, though Disney has seemed to achieve better than expected with the G-froce game for instance so maybe they'll polish it up before its done.

Either way, it should be a good game with an interesting and unique story and has nothing to do with a mobie tie-in. Something we don't see often on the Wii.

I for one am very ineterested to see how this game turns out in the end. Can't wait.

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At first, i was so pissed this was Wii exclusive. Now that ive seen the screens, LOL, thank god its wii exclusive. Looks like absolute garbage. N64 style 3d gameplay. I likely wont even pirate it, it looks so bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm