Gaming Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - First 15 Minutes

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just mentioning that the notorious camera handling is sometimes even worse than the first Epic Mickey.
It really ruins this game for me just like the first one did.
But I also have to note that the presentation is up a notch. This time the cutscenes are "animated" somewhat.
Visually it is in the same order of the first game.
Best played with Wii in Standard ratio and your TV set accordingly.
Play this game in english as the voice acting is best imho, there's a LOT of it.
Probably best if you played EM 1 because there's some reference to the first game, early in the game. Also no explaination about the collectables untill you get to meansquare.
If you played the first game you'd know what they are for ( tickets red bleu etc. )

a So-SO game, but nevertheless one of the better platformers available on Wii.
Just like the first game, it gets repetitive, no replay value after beating it.
You best love disney characters, otherwise this is hell. ( especially the sung cutscenes...)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe that they went from a mediocre game with some promise to a bad game. I've got this on PC and it's terrible, really terrible. They have some people DEDICATED to making sure the camera is right this time around and they made it worse...how does that happen?

Not even worth pirating, it's hard to believe that a high profile studio with Warren Spector in charge could do something so shoddy. I hope he never gets to touch Duck Tales if these two games are what he can do for Disney.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
this is out now
Disney Epic Mickey 2 The Power of Two PAL Wii WiiERD
I can't believe that they went from a mediocre game with some promise to a bad game. I've got this on PC and it's terrible, really terrible. They have some people DEDICATED to making sure the camera is right this time around and they made it worse...how does that happen?

Not even worth pirating, it's hard to believe that a high profile studio with Warren Spector in charge could do something so shoddy. I hope he never gets to touch Duck Tales if these two games are what he can do for Disney.
now and than it will also freeze when you go through a transport tube or door out of the underground no matter what loader you use.

Yes, it's bad.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't see why everyone hates this game, me an my wife like playing it. as far as "freezing" we don't have this issue at all.(played 5hr strait with no issues). though wife an son play it more then i do. most of the time wife plays it until she needs help.(just press 2 button, for split screen, the 2 to go back.).
though i hate this game for wiiu (brother wasted his money on that.). cause you can't keep playing it on the gameboy. when you want to watch tv. (yes i refer to the controller for wiiu as a fancy gameboy.)

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it only freezes on a usb loader.

?? not using wiiflow's latest build. no sir. it plays smooth. not sure with the other ones.
an i like your quote on the bottom. i just don't advetise. but yes this is one of the games i got from a "site". so this is not from retail disc.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
well i dont know how it didnt freeze for you i've been using wiiflow 3.0. doesnt do it all the time though anyway i got bored of this game a week ago :P

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
compared to the ps3 version it dosn't look THAT bad but i sure wouldn't play the wii version, i have it on ps3.

their the same version the game was made for the wii and PORTED to ps3, 360 and pc. they all suffer from the same shitty FPS the only difference is the 360 version has NO motion controls :lol:

Wouldn't play it on any system for that matter, do not buy.

i only kept playing it cos i was bored :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM