Epic may have leaked the PC release date for Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves

egs-unchartedlegacyofthievescollection-naughtydogllc-s1-2560x1440-3095f0bfcfc1.jpg

While no official announcement has been made about the release date for the Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection on PC, it looks like Epic Games may have accidentally leaked it. In a blog post about the biggest games coming to PC in 2022, Uncharted was said to be coming on June 20, 2022. The blog was quickly edited to say the game will be "coming soon," but Eurogamer was able to get a screenshot before it was changed.

Of course, nothing has been officially announced yet, but the rumour is coming from a reliable source. It also lines up with the initial announcement for the Legacy of Thieves Collection that said the PC version would follow "shortly after" the PS5 version, which released at the end of January.

relauby

Idiot Child
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Was the blog post verifiably backed up on archive.org or something? Because if not, I've got a very real leaked screenshot of my own:

View attachment 307688
It doesn't appear to have been archived anywhere, but it was spread all around reddit and other reputable news sites. After some looking around I saw Eurogamer also had a screenshot so I switched the link in the article to that.

Reactions: CeeDee and Chary

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In other words, it's just Uncharted 4 with DLC.

When this was originally announced I was hyped thinking it'd contain 1-4, but then disappointment kicked in.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finished all of t hem and still have them. Loved those games. Many people finished them and sell them. I don't understand them at all.

I don't played the games that I don't liked. I only loved at what games I want and I keep them.
I don't sell them at all. NEVER! I finished them and I keep them because they are my favorite and I keep them forever.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finished all of t hem and still have them. Loved those games. Many people finished them and sell them. I don't understand them at all.

I don't played the games that I don't liked. I only loved at what games I want and I keep them.
I don't sell them at all. NEVER! I finished them and I keep them because they are my favorite and I keep them forever.
You don't get why people buy and then sell their games? It's simple, they've finished or got bored of it so decided to sell it.

Or even, lack of interest. I used to collect Dragon Ball merch and now I'm selling all of it so it doesn't take space anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: spotanjo3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @AncientBoi my condolences to both of you +2