Not open for further replies.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As we all know, post count doesn't matter in here.

I make this thread for all who want to say something to someone else without the fear of having that post deleted.

So, without further ado... TROLL ME!

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Your avatar represents how you constantly spread disease with your mere presence.

Of course, I'm just mad because it's STDs, because you're banging every chick within a 150-mile radius of you.
frown.gif

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I find you annoying and I hope you die in a fire, the mere sight of you makes me want to puke.
not really.

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't help but shake the feeling that this post is directed towards a certain individual with a stupid name they recently adopted...

That person's suspended, by the way
biggrin.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hachibei said:
I can't help but shake the feeling that this post is directed towards a certain individual with a stupid name they recently adopted...

That person's suspended, by the way
biggrin.gif
This I know...

And perhaps you are right. We may never know.

Unless he comes back, sees this, cries and gets it removed. But he remains nameless.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Lol you guys are so lame u never get laid insted u sit here alday talkin about gaimz fuckin losers get a life and gtfo.

tpi.gif

B

ball2012003

THATS THE WORST FUCKKIN PIC EVAR!!!!!!!!
stop peeking at my spoiler

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ellie said:
RAEP.

Guess who I am.
Wow, get some original shit, bro. You're always doing this kinda thing. Just like my idea of -
nyanya.gif
-

Get a life and try to stop failing.

Successful_troll2.jpg

N4RU70 FR34K

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You, you cant be......
narutoshocked.gif
this slow.........
Retarted.jpg
GBATemp won't have any more nice things if you continue this....
Tiger.jpg

By the way you're breaking the rules by making this thread

Flaming, Trolling & Harassment

Do not "flame", "bash", "troll" or harass others. Blatantly offensive comments or actions directed at others will not be tolerated. While we do allow members to debate and voice their own opinions, there will be a limit to how far a heated debate can go before it is closed by staff. If you harass someone you will be disciplined. Period.

Please show respect for all members at GBAtemp; new or old. Disparaging remarks towards others about race, gender, origin, handicap, age, sexual orientation, personal politics and religion will NOT be tolerated and will most likely be removed by staff. The poster will then be warned, suspended or banned (see the Warnings section below for more information on warnings).

Flaming, even in self-defense, is strictly prohibited. If you have something to say, say it respectfully or not at all. If someone is harassing you either use the report function or contact a staff member directly. Replying to a flame post will likely result in the removal of your post as well. Flambaiting, or attempting to draw other members into personally attacking you or eachother is also not allowed.

gameboy13 said:
Ellie said:
What, Naruto dude's been suspended?
Stop playing dumb. You know that's one of your alternate accounts.
0_0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Tandem even
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i think i heard of that, it's a good idea, shouldn't need a dedicated GPU just to run a LLM or video upscaling
    even the nvidia shield tv has AI video upscaling
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    and using LLMs to generate NPC dialogue and even dynamically generated quests is something i'm sure is already happening
    will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released