Entertainment Overload Price?

dragonblood9999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can someone in Canada that lives near the Hamilton store location please check the price of a 3ds and the 3ds xl for me used next time you are there, i asked my sister that live near one of the store's to check for me but she say's that she won't be able to go there for a while because the closest store to her is in Hamilton and she only goes there about once a month.

she says she can buy me the 3ds(or xl depending on the price) and send it to me next month thought my godmother who is coming to portugal for vacation.

i want to import the 3ds because i might move to Canada, this winter or sometime in 2014, and even if dont move to canada i can import the games for basicly the same price that the are here in portugal, sometimes cheaper (persona 4 golden here is 50€ i imported it from Canada for 30€).

or if you can call the Hamilton store and ask for me.

please and thanks for any help

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can someone in Canada that lives near the Hamilton store location please check the price of a 3ds and the 3ds xl for me used next time you are there, i asked my sister that live near one of the store's to check for me but she say's that she won't be able to go there for a while because the closest store to her is in Hamilton and she only goes there about once a month.

she says she can buy me the 3ds(or xl depending on the price) and send it to me next month thought my godmother who is coming to portugal for vacation.

i want to import the 3ds because i might move to Canada, this winter or sometime in 2014, and even if dont move to canada i can import the games for basicly the same price that the are here in portugal, sometimes cheaper (persona 4 golden here is 50€ i imported it from Canada for 30€).

or if you can call the Hamilton store and ask for me.

please and thanks for any help

But what store?

dragonblood9999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sorry for the double post but i know the price for the xl but my sister keeps saying that the 3ds cost's the same as the xl, which i doubt, can anyone call and for me and ask the price of the 3ds for me(hamilton store) please?

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Their number is 905-312-9444, is there any reason you can't call them? You don't need to be near a place to call and ask them a question. I remember calling a Earthbound Store in Florida while I was in Texas to ask the price of some sort of door hanger. Can't say I remember why though, that was maybe 5 years ago :/

Reactions: ComeTurismO

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Their number is 905-312-9444, is there any reason you can't call them? You don't need to be near a place to call and ask them a question. I remember calling a Earthbound Store in Florida while I was in Texas to ask the price of some sort of door hanger. Can't say I remember why though, that was maybe 5 years ago :/
International calling is expensive I assume.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE