Enter to Nintendont (vwii) withour wiimote

Discussion in 'Wii U - Homebrew' started by Master-Killua, May 11, 2017.

1. Master-Killua
    OP

Master-Killua GBAtemp Regular

Jan 11, 2016
    Peru
    This is kind of annoying (use the wiimote everytime I want to play GC games with my wii u pro controller).
    Could this be possible? And when you press the "home" button, go back to Wii U menu instead of the homebrew channel.
    Hope someone could help me with it.

2. Hayleia

Hayleia GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 26, 2015
    France
    Install a forwarder for Nintendon't on vWii, I think it's WWND
    "Install" hbl2hbc on the Wii U
    You can even install wiiu2hbc if you're too lazy to launch the hbl everytime
    Configure hbl2hbc to boot WWND (at least from the menu, or even as autoboot)

3. Master-Killua
    OP

Master-Killua GBAtemp Regular

Jan 11, 2016
    Peru
    I guess the forwader would be cool but you need to use the wiimote for it lol.
    hbl2hbc could be a solution, but is there any loader that supports Wii u Pro controller?so i could load a game without a wiimote.
    And would be possible exit to wii u menu instead of hbc or the loader?
    Thanks for your answer

4. Hayleia

Hayleia GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 26, 2015
    France
    You didn't get it, these were steps :P
    I should have put bullet points.

You need a wiimote to install the forwarder yeah. You'd need a wiimote to run it from the vWii side yeah.
    But hbl2hbc can run any title in vWii "directly from" the Wii U menu (I mean with no action needed from you). So you just set it to run your Nintendont forwarder and bam, you can just launch hbl2hbc on the Wii U side (no wiimote) and you land directly in Nintendont.

5. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    Is Nintendont open source, or at least is the dev open to suggestions?

It would be a relatively simple change in the code to replace "exit to loader" with "launch title (official vwii to wiiu forwarder channel)"

balteck likes this.
  6. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    nintendont is on github its totaly open source, everyone can make its own fork and changes.