• Start date
  • Views 13,108
  • Replies 92
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-379826

OP
Enso Henkaku has been leaked by a member @SilicaAndPina. It has been cracked and released. It has since been taken down, although people have downloaded it. People are warning to not install because to be cracked it has been tampered with so you can't be fully safe. Plus, the release is only about a month away and the devs don't seem too happy about it. We should all wait patiently.

Source::arrow: https://hackinformer.com/2017/06/15/enso-beta-leaked-please-dont-install/

D

Deleted-379826

OP
Meh, nothing on internet can be taken down 100%. Watch somebody redistribute that leaked version several times using different accounts.
Yep, sadly. We don't know if it's safe either. Hope the devs can finish it and bring it safely.

D

Deleted-379826

OP
So crackers got cracked? Why would anyone do that? @SilicaAndPina2 why?
I don't think he's the guy. But yup crackers got cracked, guess he was a beta tester and decided to crack it (enso henkaku has a build for the ID of each specific user) and then released it.

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I don't think he's the guy. But yup crackers got cracked, guess he was a beta tester and decided to crack it (enso henkaku has a build for the ID of each specific user) and then released it.
I know, I failed to aubmit my application. The silica was banned.so maybe the 2 is the same?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Maybe he got paid? Scoundrel!

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Its extra funny because he bitched out a guy who stole his tutorial. And then he turns around and decides to steal and release this.

Last edited by dimmidice,

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Bit of a shock seeing this kind of thing happen in the vita scene. Will definitely be waiting for an official release though, that always seems to be the best option with the vita.
Same here. Sure i want it bad. But i'm definitely waiting for an official release.

SKGleba

O ja pierdole!
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Chill guys..
It was cracked before ,,s&p just added cracked eboot.bin to the vpk
EDIT:
Found link to ebootonly:
---Link removed due to antiChary content--
It was cracked by some chinese pingpongs