Hacking Enso 3.60, always ask to fw upgrade logging PSN [help!]

Karatevan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Vinceherman I noticed that nonpdrm and ref00d do not appear in config, but I do install successfully nonpdrm games and play 3.60+ games... how comes?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Tap the 3 little dots you should have the delete option.
I checked there is not any software update notification in the livearea

Last edited by Karatevan,

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Okay, seem like a case of double config.txt. Which mean you should have a tai folder in ur0 and ux0. Please give us the content of which config have nonpdrm inside.
In case you dont have refood, you may have compability pack intalled for those game.
But in case you dont have nonpdrm, game should not work at all.
For your convenience, you may consider using autoplugin and have all the setting and plugin keep in ur0.

Last edited by ZeroSene,

Karatevan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@ZeroSene Yes I did used Autoplugin to install those, and you were right about the double config file, there was another one in ur0: tai

Code:
# This file is used as an alternative if ux0:tai/config.txt is not found.
# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from HENkaku Settings for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx
ur0:tai/reF00D.skprx
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/sce_module/adrenaline_kernel.skprx
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
ur0:tai/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget
*main
ur0:tai/notrophymsg.suprx

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
From top to bottom is the solutions to this problem happened before:
1. delete the tai folder in ux0
2. change henkaku DNS to 8.8.8.8
2. revisit the enso page and run it again
Spoof to 3.72 should be okay after.

Karatevan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@zeroscene I did what you said:

1. deleted tai in ux0
2. in wifi setting set Dns settings then in DNS primary set 8.8.8.8
3. went to henkaku.xyz/go
4. rebooted the console with spoof 3.72 set

...didn't work.
I can say that the molecule page says taiHEN has already started! and it is not clear to me when I should put the DNS back to normal

Karatevan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
May I ask, did you open ENSO and make it reinstall? Not the Henkaku site.
Help a bit more with this, in this point:

2. revisit the enso page and run it again

Which page should I visit? I both visited wht website through the browser and opened the Enso app installed in my console and made a fresh install... still can't access PSN unfortunately.

Karatevan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
May I ask, did you open ENSO and make it reinstall? Not the Henkaku site.
Please confirm that's step 4 and 5 from this guide with image
https://psvitamod.com/install-enso-on-firmware-3-60/

Yes in step 4 I have opened the Enso app in my home screen and installed again Enso by pressing X: the process went through and then I could reboot the console by pressing any key.
System still ask to perform update in order to access to PSN... :tpi:

Karatevan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Vinceherman When you need online play and official store, you use PSN. So even when you are ingame and want to do a bit online gaming, the console fire up PSN.

Long story short: can't do online gaming because even if I log in to PSN, it forces me to update the system software, and I dont want that.

kaluas

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Same thing happened to my Vita, at 3.60 R11. Used to connect to the store just to download my games and to sync my trophy progress.

I just closed my vita for about a week, just before the 3.71 & 3.72 updates, rebooted it, changed the spoofed version to 3.72, rebooted with the option in Henkaku settings, and now every time i open the trophy app or the store it requires a "sign in". If i press the sign in button, nothing happens, just refreshes the sign in image. In the settings app, the account persists, it is logged in.

I tried to mess with the settings app, somewhere it tossed me an error code "NP-2107-01". Banned or PSN problem ?

Didn't change the config in either tai folder.
Didn't play any different game before i signed in the last time.
Didn't connect it to a pc/ps3/ps4.

I think it has to do with the newer firmware. Can anyone with a PSV fw v3.60 confirm that he can use the store with Henkaku's spoofer ?

Last edited by kaluas,
Reactions: Typhoon1944

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Same thing happened to my Vita, at 3.60 R11. Used to connect to the store just to download my games and to sync my trophy progress.

I just closed my vita for about a week, just before the 3.71 & 3.72 updates, rebooted it, changed the spoofed version to 3.72, rebooted with the option in Henkaku settings, and now every time i open the trophy app or the store it requires a "sign in". If i press the sign in button, nothing happens, just refreshes the sign in image. In the settings app, the account persists, it is logged in.

I tried to mess with the settings app, somewhere it tossed me an error code "NP-2107-01". Banned or PSN problem ?

Didn't change the config in either tai folder.
Didn't play any different game before i signed in the last time.
Didn't connect it to a pc/ps3/ps4.

I think it has to do with the newer firmware. Can anyone with a PSV fw v3.60 confirm that he can use the store with Henkaku's spoofer ?

just tested:

3.65 with spoofing to 3.72 store works fine, it requested a login which went through fine
3.60 with spoofing to 3.72 could not connect to the server (NW-8942-3), tried again, requested login, took a while, then bam store open.....

TheRisingSean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey im still getting the prompt to update to 3.72 even using vitaupdateblocker and areoplane mode on... really unsure on what to do next...

kaluas

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
just tested:

3.65 with spoofing to 3.72 store works fine, it requested a login which went through fine
3.60 with spoofing to 3.72 could not connect to the server (NW-8942-3), tried again, requested login, took a while, then bam store open.....

I tested my friends Vita, with fw 3.65 permanent enso installed from 3.60, i can confirm that indeed it signs in and you can download your games from the store and sync your trophies, just after you update the spoofing version and reboot the device.
My 3.60 fw Vita still won't pass the sign in screen. Guess i'll have to move on to 3.65 Enso.

TheRisingSean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tested my friends Vita, with fw 3.65 permanent enso installed from 3.60, i can confirm that indeed it signs in and you can download your games from the store and sync your trophies, just after you update the spoofing version and reboot the device.
My 3.60 fw Vita still won't pass the sign in screen. Guess i'll have to move on to 3.65 Enso.

it doesnt because ive been trying for the past two days

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good