Hacking English version of Opera: 10-06-06!

ateam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
backdrifts.net
XP
Country
United States
The Opera web browser is coming to Europe October 6th of this year! Play-Asia is taking preorders for this version, so I just went ahead and got one for myself. I can't wait!

Here are some links to help you all out...

Official Opera Page
http://www.opera.com/products/devices/nintendo/

Play-Asia Preorder Page
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-dy-77-...ra-70-1krk.html

Man, I love my DS
yaynds.gif

jmoe316

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was really interested in this until the Wii was announced to have the Opera browser. Since I basically never have a wireless connection when I take my DS out of the house (usually just road trips), it would mainly have been for home use. But now I might as well use the Wii's version on a TV.

Other then that. It's pretty cool that it's coming out soon! Hopefully it sells great!

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in the european version it askes you if "you'd like a spot of tea" and instead of hello it says "good day old chap".

In the USA version it turns your DS into a democracy

seanms

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
in the european version it askes you if "you'd like a spot of tea" and instead of hello it says "good day old chap".

In the USA version it turns your DS into a democracy

I give you a 10 out of 10 for your effort at attempting to be funny
tongue.gif

I really wanted to laugh, seriously...but it just sucked. But nevertheless, better than anything I could've come up with
biggrin.gif

xnevergiveinx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from the videos i've seen on youtube, it can take up to a couple of minutes to load a page.

i was thinking about getting this till i saw that. and also my university requires you to log on to they're domain before you can get access, so this will not work. unless you can log onto domains, i doubt it

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
In America dates are written MM/DD/YY and in most of the rest of the world it's DD/MM/YY

Since this was for an EU release, it should have been written in the DD/MM/YY format, no?

Anyways, we will get ours in due time. As far as the Flash Cart question, all I can say is...did the Japanese version work on flash carts? Why would this one be different then?

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
In the U.S. version you get tracked in everything you do, and may allow the goverment to pin-point you on a map, thanks to secret gps data transmitter. Also Google blocks everything Iraq relates and replaces it with an image of Lindsey lohan naked covered with just a tiny american flag...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1