English Patched Jump Superstar for DSi works?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by deadlykiller1, Apr 7, 2009.

1. deadlykiller1
    OP

deadlykiller1 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2008
    Canada
    I've tried the some English patched ones that I found but they don't work, it loads but then goes to a blank screen.

2. Martiin

Martiin GBAtemp Fan

Nov 4, 2008
    United States
    California
    =.=
    why not get Jump! Ultimate Stars?

3. deadlykiller1
    OP

deadlykiller1 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2008
    Canada
    Where do I get that one? Does it have a English patch that works with DSi ?

4. clonesniper666

clonesniper666 KRII LUN AUS

Jul 31, 2007
    United States
    The Great Underworld Warzone
    What Flashcart are you using? and insert common nds rom site here should have it and the patch is in the translation forum.

5. deadlykiller1
    OP

deadlykiller1 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2008
    Canada
    I'm using the DSTT one. I tried the translated Jump game but it keeps on gonig to a blank screen

6. clonesniper666

clonesniper666 KRII LUN AUS

Jul 31, 2007
    United States
    The Great Underworld Warzone
    Well Ultimate Stars is way better and it does work but it requires that you patch the game specifically for the dstt, that is what I did to get it working on ysmenu for my r4. To get the dstt patch just search the dstt forum for help there is a thread there somewwhere with the info you are looking for.

7. outlawstar69

outlawstar69 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 27, 2009
    United States
    Hi, I am pretty new to this forum so sorry if my request seems repetitive, I'm having problems finding and being able to correctly install the patch translation for the DSi. Can someone please give me idiot instructions for the english translation patch for JUS?? Thanks so much in advanced! Oh, All I have is the DSi and JUS what else is needed?
    [​IMG]

8. merciless098

merciless098 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2009
    iam not sure if this is true but one of my friends said that if you are useing one of the new DSi the actual ds not a flash card it got some kind of county code lock thing that only allow you to play game for your own country not 100% sure if this is true but yea

9. Kingfield

Kingfield GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 8, 2007
    It depends on your cart. I dont think it works for TTDS(i), i dont know about the rest, anyways the fix is easy, just ARM7 patch the patched rom with the arm7 file from the original rom.