Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally a sequel (kinda) to Typing of the Dead!! Sadly it looks like its Japanese only as its an English trainer. Basically Japanese words come up and you'll have to write what it is in English. Would be nice if Sega brought this over outside of Japan but reversed.

Link

Citronat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It´s like this game i think:
The Typing of the Dead
or this:
King Grammar and the Alphabet Castle (MAD TV)
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

EDIT: Sry that the second link does not work now its must be work^^!

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Typing of the Dead taught me how to truly touch type.

When zombies are after you, theres no time to look at your hands.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
laugh.gif

Wow, when I saw this on GoNintendo earlier this morning, I laughed at the concept. But there was actually a "Typing of the Dead"?

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
laugh.gif

Wow, when I saw this on GoNintendo earlier this morning, I laughed at the concept. But there was actually a "Typing of the Dead"?
Yep and it was real good fun too, even more so than the HOTD games. Sadly it killed two Dreamcast keyboards from me typing to fast and hard. There was also gonna be a Space Harrier Typing game for the PC but I think it got cancelled.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like it could be playable for English gamers as the words already come up in English (ala Typing) so you just need to write down the word you see instead of seeing it in Japanese and figuring out what it means. Might be a bit frustrating when it doesn't recognise certain letters though and you got a crap load of zombies after your ass.

e4.jpg
e3.jpg
e1.jpg

e2.jpg
e5.jpg
e6.jpg

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Looks like it could be playable for English gamers as the words already come up in English (ala Typing) so you just need to write down the word you see instead of seeing it in Japanese and figuring out what it means. Might be a bit frustrating when it doesn't recognise certain letters though and you got a crap load of zombies after your ass.
It's good for intermediate-advanced Japanese learners who are practicing at least their kanji.
Might not be recommended to those who are not familiar with some of the Joyo kanji and with little vocabulary.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The concept sounds funny, or even hilarious. Might be fun to give a try if it's playable without knowing japanese, but it's definitely not the kind of game I'd play for hours at a time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr