Hardware English language on Japanese Wii?

Sk3pT!kaL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I got rid of my english Wii and got a japanese one, with plans to put my wiikey in after they release an update that fixes GNT issues. Looking around the settings, trying each one I can't find the Language settings.. On my US Wii there were Language settings, but they seem to not exist on Japanese consoles.. Is there really no language settings on Jap Wiis or did I miss it? (if I did could you point out where it is please.)

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're Wii is Japanese, there's no issues with GNT EX.
smile.gif
Only North American and European Wiis have problems with it because the problems lies with the region free. So games of JPN region will all work on your Wii.

Sk3pT!kaL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I can install my WiiKey and not have any problems with any GNT games? I thought the wiikey had a problem with the 'audiosteam' thing in the GNT (and another handful of games).. Wouldn't that make it not work? I had this problem trying to play Clash of Ninja 2 on my US Wii with my wiikey in it (it would crash during 90% of anything in the game except training.)

Also, what about changing the Language on a Japanese Wii to English? (since that's what the topic is about)

avboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own a Jap version wii with wiikey installed as well. It does not have a Language option since its targeted only to Japan market

avboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own a Jap version wii with wiikey installed as well. It does not have a Language option since its targeted only to Japan market

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night