(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
OP
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Jailbreaking team Pangu has released a jailbreak for iOS 9.2 and 9.3. The chinese version was released earlier this week and the English version is out now.

The jailbreak is only for 64-bit devices (So from iPhone 5s upward).

The tool makes use of the 'sideloading' feature, meaning that the jailbreak has to be reapplied each week. If you own a developer ID (100$) the jailbreak only has to be applied once a year.

Unlike the chinese tool, which is made by Pangu and installs an illegal store along with the jailbreak, this tool uses "CydiaImpactor" made by saurik.

Additional warning: There have been reports that users are being hacked when using the Chinese tool. The English tool is currently safe. See this reddit thread for details.

:arrow:Source

D

Deleted User

iPhone 4 doesn't even run iOS 9. It only goes to iOS 7... which Pangu also has a jailbreak for: http://en.7.pangu.io/ .
Really? I was told this was an iPhone 4 and when I checked it was running on 9.3.
I honestly know next to nothing about iPhones, though, so it's not like I can actually tell which iPhone I was given.
I'll try and check though.
EDIT: Yep, it's an iPhone 4.

Last edited by ,

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Really? I was told this was an iPhone 4 and when I checked it was running on 9.3.
I honestly know next to nothing about iPhones, though, so it's not like I can actually tell which iPhone I was given.
I'll try and check though.
EDIT: Yep, it's an iPhone 4.
If it's running 9.3 it must be a 4S, then.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it