Translation [ENG] Lord of Apocalypse

Serberker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
You have two options:
1. Go to a PC and apply the xDelta patch on the clean japan apocalypse iso.
After that move the iso onto your phone through usb cable.

2. Wait till the site which hosts the iso, updates to the current patch.

Manana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't seem to find anywhere it states exactly what's been translated. I just want to know if the menus to create/upgrade weapons and Item/loot drop names have been translated. In this type of game that's all you really need to progress (glares at god eater 2). Thanks in advance for any info

Slater00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the game force close for anyone after defeating agni on the ppsspp? Ive tried using multiple versions of the ppsspp to see if that was the issue, but it doesnt seem to matter. I even made a new character and tested it again, same result. Any thoughts?

Serberker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Reactions: swosho and Manana

Serberker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Does the game force close for anyone after defeating agni on the ppsspp? Ive tried using multiple versions of the ppsspp to see if that was the issue, but it doesnt seem to matter. I even made a new character and tested it again, same result. Any thoughts?

I'll look into it. It shouldnt crash.
Unfortunately, it does when Agni is killed and about to explode.
Found one other error so far:
error1.png error2.png error3.png good1.png
It looks like a small memory leak. I'll see if its a global error, or an error in the mercenary file.
Strangely this should break the game alot earlier on. I could finish the preceding 2 quests before Agni with a bugged Dolphstein.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Awesome, a lot of what of what is neccessary has been translated. 60% of items could be an issue but beggars can't be choosers. I appreciate the guidance.

The item names are fully translated. Whats missing is their fancy description :D

eg:

923;Cloth roughly woven from raw silk thread. Light, supple, and useful.
924;Cloth woven from only the finest silk thread. As strong as it is beautiful.
925;Cotton fabric woven with gold. High quality and demand.

Last edited by Serberker,

Slater00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick response! Yes i could also complete the 2 quests before Agni as well. All was perfect until Agni exploded as you said.

miss_nakano

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I just want to say thanks to you Serberker for your effort on this game :) I've just hacked my vita recently and am ready to play your english patched loA. Thanks again.

Reactions: Slater00

Serberker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Thanks for the quick response! Yes i could also complete the 2 quests before Agni as well. All was perfect until Agni exploded as you said.
Does the game crash anywhere else for you?
I'm trying to narrow down where the issue may come from.

Vita release is postponed a bit, don't wanna break any vitas by releasing a flawed patch.

Reactions: ExData7 and Manana

Slater00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the game crash anywhere else for you?
I'm trying to narrow down where the issue may come from.

Vita release is postponed a bit, don't wanna break any vitas by releasing a flawed patch.

So after reading your recent post, I went and tried testing for flaws, crashes, ect. with as many quests as I could reach, and as of this post I havent found any issues outside of those previously mentioned. I should add though that I havent progressed very far in the game as im doing my best to wait until the translations are as close to complete as theyll become.

If you need any help in the future, please dont hesitate to ask. Ill do what I can to make the completion of this project a reality.

Cogc_21

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
Thanks for everything you are doing when translating this game.

Edit: i still see the mercenaries names in japanese, it's a problem with my game ?

Last edited by Cogc_21,

Zinstrel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Hey. I just want to say thank you to the authors of this patch for making this game available to play in English. If there's anything that you guys could need help in I would be glad to help out on.

I also want to report a few issues I came across while playing on this patch.

1. As already noted the game keeps crashing when you defeat the Agni boss which requires you to switch to the JP version and beat it there to get around the problem.
2. When you get the 2nd mercenary it seems like it's impossible to go out on any quest afterwards and just causes you to stay stuck in the loading screen. This happens on either version of the game (Japanese and English Patched) so it might just be a PPSSPP issue.

Serberker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
1. As already noted the game keeps crashing when you defeat the Agni boss which requires you to switch to the JP version and beat it there to get around the problem.
2. When you get the 2nd mercenary it seems like it's impossible to go out on any quest afterwards and just causes you to stay stuck in the loading screen. This happens on either version of the game (Japanese and English Patched) so it might just be a PPSSPP issue.

Could you send me a savedata?

Serberker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I gave it a quick look, it does get stuck on the loading screen.

I believe the issue is not pressent in the original iso, with a clean save.
Could you give it a go and check?
Maybe somehow the savefile got corrupt.

The other errors (Agni explode break, text/memory overflows) are tough issues, I could not find anything related yet.
The unpack & repack methods are able to recreate the original iso, identical on byte level.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime