OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Lord of Apocalypse
ENGLISH PATCH v1.6

Estimated Progress: 45%
Looking for more team members, proofreaders to continue & polish the translation.
Write in the forum or PM me if you are interested.

Contributors
Sabaku.D.Tonio
Jinouga
call me Ken or Accel

Discord

PSP thread

Instructions:

1. Download the zip file and extract
2. Download xDeltaUI
3. Decrypt Lord Of Apocalypse and extract these files:
PCSG00008/updata/regfile.rzl
PCSG00008/updata/regfile.rzp
4. Using xDeltaUI apply the patch for both files. (rzl on rzl, rzp on rzp)
5. Put the modified files in your rePatch folder on your VITA: rePatch/PCSG0008/updata/.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• patch_16.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 431
Last edited by Serberker,

OrdeaL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Thank you and your team. Works perfect on Vita.

2019-10-17-231959.jpg2019-10-17-232640.jpg 2019-10-17-233712.jpg 2019-10-17-233737.jpg

MrZet

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
There's a problem with translation;
I've played Lord of Apocalypse Vita with english translation and stumbled upon something that causes GPU crash.
GPU crashes on one quest from those two little devils that pops on the quest list from time to time. First quest is allways a fight in the arena with random bosses/monsters and second quest is to gather some items and that's where the GPU crash is. It crashes on the loading screen after accepting the quest.

Turning off the rePatch and doing the quest without translation did the trick. I'm going to turn on the translation again and edit this post if I will stumble into any errors and stuff.

Last edited by MrZet,

swosho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@Serberker I'm past that point in the game and I had no regular crashes nor gpu crashes. And besides, the GPU crashes happen pretty much exclusively because of poor plugin setup or failing hardware.

Reactions: Serberker

Erik92

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can,t patch it in any case. I tried a lot of delta ui and anytthing works. Can you link to me a good ui or to check the patch? Thanks in advance Sir.

YamiKaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i tried the patch.. it works fine but o keep getting 0EXP messages when i kill the enemy.. even when killing boss enemy..

havefeith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, but how do I do this if I have a physical copy of LoA for the Vita? I imported one ages back because I had suddenly remembered that the PSP version wasn't the only one that came out, even if neither got ported for some inexplicable reason. I mean, it's not like Lord of Apocalypse is an improved version of Lord of Arcana, right? Right? Anyways, I bought the physical copy, but after a while got distracted by my other consoles that had new games.

Serberker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Most of us agrees on that LoAp is way better than LoA. See for yourself tho.

You don't need a physical copy, this is a purely digital patch. There is a reddit thread for the Vita, which will help you install the patch.

havefeith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You did see that I said I imported this game ages back, right? I got it late 2018/early 2019. So, is there a repatch version of the English patch? Or am I just SOL in this case?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr