• no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted-220713

OP
i saw on the news that the earth could be destroyed on the 21 of dec 2012
from solar flares.
i am told the sun goes threw a cycle of flares and the worst most powerful oned aer going to happen on this date
spooky huh?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
joshua8 said:
im not sure if i should believe it or not

Never ask other people what you should believe, you'll turn into a mindless robot! Look at the science then decide whether you should believe it or not.

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Earth will never be destroyed.

It's more like this:

Start New World Order.
People (Real Christians) will be away, out of a sudden.
People will say they were Aliens, and there will be UFO's sometime near this.
Actually those UFO's are demons.
Someone will act up as the masaya (Spelling) (As Jesus) and a lot of people will choose for him.
Well, I think you know the story.

Otherwise read the bible (new testament)

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Adr990 said:
The Earth will never be destroyed.

It's more like this:

Start New World Order.
People (Real Christians) will be away, out of a sudden.
People will say they were Aliens, and there will be UFO's sometime near this.
Actually those UFO's are demons.
Someone will act up as the masaya (Spelling) (As Jesus) and a lot of people will choose for him.
Well, I think you know the story.

Otherwise read the bible (new testament)
exactly!except the UFO thing....that's just weird..

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
THE SKY IS FALLIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
Reminds me of Chicken Little lol.
rofl2.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
TrolleyDave said:
joshua8 said:
im not sure if i should believe it or not

Never ask other people what you should believe, you'll turn into a mindless robot! Look at the science then decide whether you should believe it or not.

Stop with your self-awareness crap!
mad.gif

tongue.gif

I don't think the world will end so easily, I have a hunch the world is destined to see my greatness
smileipb2.png

But I really think Earth will die under the hands of humans.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
The world will not end in 2012, that's just stupid. For thousands of years, people have predicted the end of the world for many different dates and ALL have got it wrong.
The sad and most boring TRUTH is that people(humans) will die out long before the end of the world, probably millions of years before. Natural disasters might be the cause or maybe it would be something cause by man. Either way, the earth will survive and maybe even start the whole thing over. The earth will recover but maybe man wont.

Stop worrying about the end of the world, it will not happen for at least a few thousand years after you die.

D

Deleted-220713

OP
i dont think i realy thinh the whole earth will end in 2 years
its kind of sudden
doesnt seem logical to me

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
spinal_cord said:
The world will not end in 2012, that's just stupid. For thousands of years, people have predicted the end of the world for many different dates and ALL have got it wrong.
The sad and most boring TRUTH is that people(humans) will die out long before the end of the world, probably millions of years before. Natural disasters might be the cause or maybe it would be something cause by man. Either way, the earth will survive and maybe even start the whole thing over. The earth will recover but maybe man wont.

Stop worrying about the end of the world, it will not happen for at least a few thousand years after you die.
This.
Oh and also The World Ends With You and Me, we decide our own fates.
wink2.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Well in case anyone missed the sarcasm of my first post lets just see what this "prediction" is based on. The Sun has an activity cycle, of around eleven years. At the end of that cycle it undergoes a very active period which produces many sunspots and solar flares. Now this is a well known and regular occurrence, its nothing really unusual, and as it occurs every decade or so it has been studied many times by modern science. There is no real indication that this time round the active cycle will be any worse then previous cycles that have been witnessed. However it does fall roughly around the time of the end Mayan calendar. So in the usual trend these days of scaremongering the public, and getting publicity, an arbitrary date that falls smack bang on the day of the end of the calendar is banded around, with end of the world predictions added as a cherry on top.

So yeah I wouldn't worry really.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not going to trust a bunch of ancient people who thought it was okay to sacrifice one another on my predictions for the future.

If I was to trust anyone, I'd trust Nostradamus. And he said the world would in... In the year 3057 or something like that. This entire theory crap. The Mayans could have ended their calender simply because they were lazy or realized that they couldn't count THAT far, not because it was the end of the world.

If the Earth was going to end, I'll put my number on nuclear warfare, swine flu, swan flu, goose flu, Hepatitis F, birds, magnets, genocide, homicide, regicide, meteors, Morgan Freeman as president, global warming, or earthquakes.

rithsv

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
rithsv.net
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
I'm not going to trust a bunch of ancient people who thought it was okay to sacrifice one another on my predictions for the future.

If I was to trust anyone, I'd trust Nostradamus. And he said the world would in... In the year 3057 or something like that. This entire theory crap. The Mayans could have ended their calender simply because they were lazy or realized that they couldn't count THAT far, not because it was the end of the world.

If the Earth was going to end, I'll put my number on nuclear warfare, swine flu, swan flu, goose flu, Hepatitis F, birds, magnets, genocide, homicide, regicide, meteors, Morgan Freeman as president, global warming, or earthquakes.
+1. I like the idea of Morgan Freeman as president.

I can't believe people actually believe that stuff. (sortof ironic, hey?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU