Official [EN/FR] WiiU Black Ops II Injector - mod injection, wallhack, and more ..! (complete ver)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by NexoCube, Aug 17, 2018.

1. NexoCube
    OP

NexoCube stop using piracy :(

Nov 3, 2015
    France
    Stack Pointer
    Hello, i've decided to release today the Complete Version of my Black Ops II injector.

Tweaks

• Inject/De-inject mod menus
    • Change your username (+Rainbow option)
    • Change all of your accounts data (prestige, level, xp etc..)
    • Kick players if you're the host (w/out mod menu)
    • Change your calling cards (even to DLC one)
    • Change your camos on Class 2 (even to DLC camos, then just copy/paste your class to another one)
    • Non-Host hacks (No Recoil, Wallhack, Super Steady Aim, Infinite UAV
    • Dump/Restore stats (relatively slow process, up to 4min for dumping stats, up to 2min for restoring them)
    Usage & Download

Everything is explained in the README, here: https://github.com/NexoDevelopment/WiiU_BO2_Injector_FULLVER
    Please read it, i won't answer question already answered in the README

If you need help, you can either create an issue as described in the README or DM me. I won't fix problems under this post. But here you can suggest stuff that might be added later !

Credits

• Thanks for to KeyZiro (Adil) for the custom class addresses
    • Radium and nonodu88 for supporting me and helping me for testing and stuff :)
    • Thanks to libwiiu members for pyGecko

Last edited by Cyan, Sep 10, 2018
    vbarros22, Spadezilla, CORE and 2 others like this.
  2. Blackshadow1

Blackshadow1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2016
    Panama
    Panamá
    Well bro

NexoCube likes this.
  3. DrMario90

DrMario90 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 30, 2018
    Venezuela
    Nice work bro! can you help how I can put custom DLC Flag adress to your injector? for example:
    em_bg_flag_venezuela and modify the cc_file Thanks!

4. Jekkers

Jekkers Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2018
    New Zealand
    Does mod menu injection work on zombies? BTW thanks heaps for a full release version

NexoCube likes this.
  5. NexoCube
    OP

Nov 3, 2015
    France
    Stack Pointer
    it was in before the release (for those who've paid) but i removed it because it was unstable

6. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    I closed the thread and removed the link due to DLC patching.
    Unlocking a DLC for the only reason that it wasn't "officially released" doesn't grant you permission to do it.

It's like unlocking Smash bros. characters or Mario kart vehicles for the same reason : they are on disc but DLC option not released on eshop yet so they are free to pirate ! no, they are not. one day, they were eventually unlocked, and they are the responsibility of the developer/publisher to make them available to the players, not yours.

Edit:
    Thread reopened.
    We have discussed with Nexocube and decided this tool is fine based on the way it is working.
    This is not a DLC unlocker but real time memory poker, it works like a Character's equipment cheatcode allowing end users to send values in real-time to changes the held weapon, etc.
    This is a ItemID cheatcode, like "select which item you want to hold in your hand" and allows to send any value. if the game allows to hold a weaponID which is usually behind DLC, then it's the game's problem. it's up to the game to verify if the player has access to the used item.
    There are a lot of cheats code or save editor working like that. Up to the game to verify if the edited savegame placed an unavailable item in your inventory. cheat codes like that are allowed.

If the tool is used to bypass the DLC check process, and allow the game to list items/maps directly in the game, then it's NOT acceptable.
    Nexocube said he attempted to make an unlocker, which is not working. He agreed to remove it if he wants to keep his tool on this forum. I don't have the game to test, but unless you have any proof or video it's unlocked and working, unless you can demonstrate the game lists the DLC as bought and unlocked, this tool and thread are fine to stay.

Last edited by Cyan, Sep 10, 2018
    DrMario90 and Aldoria like this.
  7. gunner1911

gunner1911 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2018
    Canada
    Hey Nexo!!! i wanted to know how much are you gonna charge me for the bo2 wii u mod injector? I can pay you by paypal CAD dollars and can you tell me everything in the injector and if there are any rules?

8. NexoCube
    OP

Nov 3, 2015
    France
    Stack Pointer
    It's free. Go the github link and DL it.

9. gunner1911

gunner1911 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2018
    Canada
    Thank you so much for replying and also I need help lol I'm so sorry but I don't know how to do the steps... I've got like almost everything installed just don't know how to install TCP Gecko python etc... When I open the file it will open for a sec then close also I've got the injector downloaded and in the first step click inject I can't find the inject button and also do we need an SD card for this and can a laptop work for mods?

10. 64SamB

64SamB Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2018
    Australia
    Down Under
    Under appreciated post right here. Just had to make an account to tell you how good this is.

NexoCube likes this.
  11. NexoCube
    OP

Nov 3, 2015
    France
    Stack Pointer
    Thanks a lot man :) I spent so many hours and days on it (in the span of 3 month) I’m glad you appreciate it

Spadezilla likes this.
  12. Spadezilla

Spadezilla Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 19, 2013
    United States
    you are a gentleman and a scholar, good sir!

13. Jekkers

Jekkers Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2018
    New Zealand
    Does 512_Zombie actually work also does Jiggy not crash? Can't test rn

14. Spadezilla

Newcomer
    Dec 19, 2013
    United States
    no crashes, injector works flawlessly.

i have no idea about mod menus, they seem to be expecting a xb360/ps3 controller input to turn them on. i tried a few and nothing seemed to show up even tho i pressed every button.

just a note: you have to be careful w/ stats, if anything is invalid you will get "error lost connection to host" repeatedly. make sure that XP and Level match up or this will happen :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

15. Spadezilla

Newcomer
    Dec 19, 2013
    United States

i have a few suggestions, just my thoughts / opinion

1. remove anti-quit, this feature just make people quit with power button / can be abused
    2. after pushing stats maybe automatically disconnect / reconnect, this will prevent invalid stats error mentioned above
    3. little bit of UI for fast map change would be nice. like if we can just make list clickable without keyboard, or have it auto-rotate thru all maps besides aftermath because this map is a dogshit
    4. make it cook me breakfast :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

QUESTIONS about mod menus
    1) at what point is it okay to inject the menu? just anytime whenever you are host? its better when the game is not busy like loading screen, correct?
    2) if you are author of nexovolution, what button do you press to bring up the menu?

16. NexoCube
    OP

Nov 3, 2015
    France
    Stack Pointer
    I might add these later.

1) Everywhere, except when you are loading a map or loading back to the menu

2) i don’t even remember, that was months ago, I recommend the Batman v5