Hacking Emunand vs Guitar Hero: WoR

Arcomador

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've scoured google for my answer and decided to ask here...
How do I edit the available freespace reported by my emunand. By free space I mean the Remaining blocks of memory.

I was wondering because I want to set up a emunand for my Guitar Hero DLC so that I don't have to store all my dlc on my SD card.

Any assistance or help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Arcomador

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game has the option to download the DLC to "Wii" memory instead of SD meaning NAND, worst case scenario I can just buy a bigger SD card, just trying to make use of the hard drive I have. :D

Last edited by Arcomador,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What loader are you using? You can set up a completely separate NAND folder for just that game if you want. I don't know that there are any patches to change the reported free space. It's probably hard-coded in the system menu software.

Arcomador

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What loader are you using? You can set up a completely separate NAND folder for just that game if you want. I don't know that there are any patches to change the reported free space. It's probably hard-coded in the system menu software.
I'm using USBloaderGX's default emunand options, The issue isnt the dlc loading from nand, its the freespace reported by the nand. It kept my "free block count" from when I backed up my system nand.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using USBloaderGX's default emunand options, The issue isnt the dlc loading from nand, its the freespace reported by the nand. It kept my "free block count" from when I backed up my system nand.

That's because it contains everything your real NAND did when you backed it up. You can always use ShowMiiWads to remove anything you don't want from the NAND folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.