Hacking emunand tool doesnt work!please help!

alex257

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
so i got a larger sdcard in order to have more games.i tried to transfer my emunand to the new sdcard with the emunand tool.unfortunately it gives me an error.to be specific,it gives me error 5,no emunand sd detected.what do i do?is there an alternative?

thanks in advance!

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
so i got a larger sdcard in order to have more games.i tried to transfer my emunand to the new sdcard with the emunand tool.unfortunately it gives me an error.to be specific,it gives me error 5,no emunand sd detected.what do i do?is there an alternative?

thanks in advance!
Format SD for emuNAND, then inject.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
what sd?the source or the target?
You need an emuNAND already set up on the target SD before you copy your emuNAND backup onto it.

You can also use emuNAND9 to backup/restore your emuNAND, or you can clone the entire card with Win32DiskImager then resize the FAT32 partition to fit the new card afterwards.

alex257

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
so i will download the 1.0.1 and then,on the new sd card i create emunand by going on gateway menu and hit format emunand.once its done i use the emunandtool and everythings fine?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

to be clear,what i want to achive is have my games and saves on the new sd card!this way will works,right?

oh,also i use rxtools

Last edited by alex257,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol