1. Storm21

OP Storm21 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Switzerland
    @raytan168 All offline! Yes, if you change RTC, the switch menu must also be set manually. I'm never online, always flight mode in the switch menu. Online only with Ubuntu and Android. Hekate has an hour less... GMT + 1

I have the same time in the Switch menu, Emunandswitcher, Android and Ubuntu... hekate -1h, has no time correction = GMT

raytan168 likes this.
  2. raytan168

raytan168 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Malaysia
    Alright! Understood. Just wondering if i sync my switch menu clock via internet (using 90dns), am i able to get my switch menu clock more or less same with the RTC? Let say, i have set my RTC according to my actual clock and i suppose the internet clock will sync my switch time to the actual time as well ? Thanks.

Storm21 likes this.
  3. Storm21

Newcomer

Switzerland
    @raytan168 The switch menu time is calculated by the RTC... I think, if the RTC time and the switch menu are synchronized (Same time and date), you can synchronize via the internet and it should still be correct.

raytan168 likes this.
  4. raytan168

raytan168 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Malaysia
    Thanks for your reply and clarification, i think i managed to get everything set properly, now my RTC having the actual time, hekate was 1hr behind (GMT -1) the RTC, and then i sync my switch menu time via internet (using switchtime and 90dns), and now my switch menu time is 8hrs advance than my network time (my region timezone GMT +8) but it is same as my RTC time. So i suppose i have everything set accordingly ?

Last edited by raytan168, Jan 19, 2020
    Storm21 likes this.
  5. Krayziezay13

Krayziezay13 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    So I can use this to switch between emmunand and sysnand using atmosphere

6. Storm21

Newcomer

Switzerland
    Not really... You can switch several EmuMMC to max FW 8xx (Atmoshere needs update for SD files) and start OFW Nand

7. dmdsoftware

dmdsoftware Advanced Member
    Newcomer

I got around to setting this up on a second switch. I have a question around Tinfoil. when I switched to my second emunand, I noticed tinfoil won't start. I had to reinstall it, and even after doing so, I can only run it once. Subsequent runs, I need to remove and install it again. Clearly, it's using a fixed path on the SD card (sdmc:/sx/tinfoil) for it's database. Does anyone have a solution for this? Is there a method to have tinfoil to work on multiple emunands?

8. Storm21

Newcomer

Switzerland
    Release 2.11 changes: Mini update

- Reload button in "Edit Config" to see the saved entries immediately

- Since the SD Files Emummc from Atmosphere now works correctly with the latest system software, "titles" folder changed to "contents"

First page adapted! Have fun! :)

lordelan likes this.
  9. Storm21

Newcomer

Switzerland
    New in Emunandswitcher 3.00: Only German Text
    • Build with newest hekate HW Libs
    • Mariko Support
    • Joycon Mouse
    • UMS SD Card
    • Hardware info Page
    • Reload Menu
    • Added Filemanager for Argon and Emunandswitcher
    • Added Reboot Menu with Power Button
    • Forwarder and Reboot to Payload files fixed for Atmosphere 19+
    • Partition or SD Files Switcher*
    Key assignment usage Filemanager:
    • Touch screen as usual
    • Joycon Mouse, A = Enter folder / Choose Buttons, B = Back Folder, X = Close Window
    • Joypad up / down Filelist navigation, A = Enter folder, B = Back Folder, X = Close Window
    *If SD files works (emummc.ini of SD files is in the folder "emummc"), the emummc.ini of a partition emummcs can be copied / renamed to "emunandswitcher/folders atm/emummc/emummc_part.ini". You can now switch between partition and SD files... The contents are temporarily in "emunandswitcher/folders atm/contentsPA" for partition or "emunandswitcher/folders atm/contentsSD" for SD files.

Added first Page :)

ndjembe, tabzer and lordelan like this.
  10. lordelan

lordelan GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    Big update. Thanks for your work. Gute Schweizer Handarbeit.

Storm21 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Atmosphere, Multitool, Switcher