1. Storm21

OP Storm21 Member
    Newcomer

Switzerland
    @raytan168 All offline! Yes, if you change RTC, the switch menu must also be set manually. I'm never online, always flight mode in the switch menu. Online only with Ubuntu and Android. Hekate has an hour less... GMT + 1

I have the same time in the Switch menu, Emunandswitcher, Android and Ubuntu... hekate -1h, has no time correction = GMT

raytan168 likes this.
  2. raytan168

raytan168 Member
    Newcomer

Malaysia
    Alright! Understood. Just wondering if i sync my switch menu clock via internet (using 90dns), am i able to get my switch menu clock more or less same with the RTC? Let say, i have set my RTC according to my actual clock and i suppose the internet clock will sync my switch time to the actual time as well ? Thanks.

Storm21 likes this.
  3. Storm21

OP Storm21 Member
    Newcomer

Switzerland
    @raytan168 The switch menu time is calculated by the RTC... I think, if the RTC time and the switch menu are synchronized (Same time and date), you can synchronize via the internet and it should still be correct.

raytan168 likes this.
  4. raytan168

raytan168 Member
    Newcomer

Malaysia
    Thanks for your reply and clarification, i think i managed to get everything set properly, now my RTC having the actual time, hekate was 1hr behind (GMT -1) the RTC, and then i sync my switch menu time via internet (using switchtime and 90dns), and now my switch menu time is 8hrs advance than my network time (my region timezone GMT +8) but it is same as my RTC time. So i suppose i have everything set accordingly ?

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
    Storm21 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Atmosphere, Multitool, Switcher