Hacking EMUNAND Savefiles location?

StriderVM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I just felt the need to backup my savefiles just in case a random child decides to muck with my 3DS, presses Data Management and deletes all my installed CIA's and Savefiles........

.... Or perhaps I would just need to grit my teeth and just image backup the whole 32GB SD....... :(

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
for card 1 saves: they are located on your sd card, with the gameID as name and a .sav
for card2 saves: they are stored in the roms
for cia's: they are stored in the cia (although i am not sure about this)

StriderVM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I only use CIA files....... So any specific directories rather than backing up the whole SD card? Backing up the whole SD card takes a while. :(

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use save data filer to back up decrypted CIA saves I believe. That would be the easiest thing to do. Not sure how it labels though.

StriderVM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh it does? That's a relief. One of my helpers has a child that could possibly get ahold of my 3DS so I'm trying to play safe rather than cry when I discover my savefile is gone...... :)

StriderVM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the link.

I've tried googling "Save Data Filer" and the links are all over the place.... With no concrete info..... Thank you very very much for the help. :nds:

StriderVM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the tips.

Fake Ninja Edit : Holy Macaroni this is even worse than DevMenu, no clues on what I should be looking for...... :(

Fortunately I am only playing one game right now...... So I think I might be able to find the save I want to backup...... Thank you again...... :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey