1. Keylogger

OP Keylogger GBAtemp Addict

France
    Safe and untouched sysnand...
    Can I go online on emunand with incognito activated? Emunand will be banned but what about my sysnand?

2. Risingdawn

Risingdawn Tempallica

United Kingdom
    In theory incognito wipes console identification, thereby preventing access to any Nintendo servers and vice versa, preventing a ban. Emunand would remain unbanned, for clarity emunand and sysnand share the same console identifiers, if one gets banned they both do.

3. username23bob

username23bob GBAtemp Regular

United States
    would love for someone to test this out lol

4. theasker

theasker GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I don't think its even possible to play games online using EmuNAND when you install incognito on it... As Risingdawn wrote; incognito wipes console identification..

But hey I might be wrong!

5. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    How on earth would you play online without console identification?

6. Risingdawn

Risingdawn Tempallica

United Kingdom
    It's not possible, you cant connect to Nintendo servers at all, that's the entire point.

For clarity OP and others struggling with the concept incognito is a way of having an internet connection that doesn't connect to Nintendo, it allows homebrew functions that require internet access while in theory keeping you safe from Nintendo collecting any information on your console. You cant play online games, cant update and cant access eshop. It is best used on emunand to prevent any mistakes while not permanently altering your clean sysnand.

In my opinion if you absolutely need an internet connection on your cfw, clean sysnand plus emunand with incognito is probably the safest setup we currently have.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - incognito, Emunand, online