Hacking Question EmuNAND not working with FAT32 (AtlasNX/Kosmos)

DooDooDooD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, my switch (9.0.1) won't boot into EmuNAND (haven't tried SysNAND) using AtlasNX/Kosmos while I have my SD card formatted to FAT32. ExFAT works perfectly but I need Fat32 for the ability to dual boot into Lakka. I have tried 2 different 128gb MicroSD cards which work fine on stock switch using FAT32.

When I try and launch EmuNAND the AtlasNX/Kosmos logos are shown but then I get a black screen.

So far I have restored both my pre-hack NAND and boot files after many attempts and different reformatting programs on the SD cards which did not fix the issue.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, my switch (9.0.1) won't boot into EmuNAND (haven't tried SysNAND) using AtlasNX/Kosmos while I have my SD card formatted to FAT32. ExFAT works perfectly but I need Fat32 for the ability to dual boot into Lakka. I have tried 2 different 128gb MicroSD cards which work fine on stock switch using FAT32.

When I try and launch EmuNAND the AtlasNX/Kosmos logos are shown but then I get a black screen.

So far I have restored both my pre-hack NAND and boot files after many attempts and different reformatting programs on the SD cards which did not fix the issue.

Maybe try asking for help in the AtlasNX Discord Server.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Try formatting the FAT32 partition with guiformat or Minitool Partition Wizard, those seem to be the ones people most commonly use and have success with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.