EmuMMC broke after istalling Kirby (Unknown pkg1 version hos version not supported)

PitPitPit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
would love to know the h2testw result...wonder if the gpt error is in fact usually caused by failing sdcard.

h2testw just finished. Card seems to be fine, no errors or anything. The thing with the GPT error is... the card was MBR and not GPT to begin with. When you launch fusee.bin it should load emuMMC but it couldn't because.. well it was messed up because of the crash I had. I wouldn't read to much into the GPT error. Anyway... guess I'm just gonna have set up the entire card and emuMMC from scratch just to be sure. Really nothing more that I can do right now.

bibliomon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
h2testw just finished. Card seems to be fine, no errors or anything. The thing with the GPT error is... the card was MBR and not GPT to begin with. When you launch fusee.bin it should load emuMMC but it couldn't because.. well it was messed up because of the crash I had. I wouldn't read to much into the GPT error. Anyway... guess I'm just gonna have set up the entire card and emuMMC from scratch just to be sure. Really nothing more that I can do right now.
thats good to know that card is fine. thanks for updating

Reactions: PitPitPit
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: https://youtu.be/1M4SCvbudCE