1. fowler002

OP fowler002 GBAtemp Fan

I’ve just hacked my ps vita 3.60, got a 200gb micro sd in the sd2vita. As per the title is it best to use retroarch or separate emulators? Not going for anything fancy just your standard systems gb/gbc/gba nes etc

2. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

United States
    Apart from N64 use Retroarch.. If u search Reddit.. If it's still there someone shared a full Retroarch with all ROMS game icons and skins for Ps vita was about 5 gig but it will save a load of work.. And it looks great too

Rahkeesh likes this.
  3. HaseebTehsin

HaseebTehsin Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    I would also like this but can't seem to find this one with 5gigs of size. can you may be post a link here?

SuperDan likes this.
  4. fowler002

OP fowler002 GBAtemp Fan

I’m going to be running the handhelds I.e gb/gbc etc, leaving the home consoles, arcade etc for the pc. Well I have put nes roms on the vita, the rest I’ll leave for the pc as I said. Having all those themes and wallpapers etc is nice but I think I’ll prob just leave it as is.

SuperDan likes this.
  5. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

United States
    I can't post links here...
    It's the rules..
    You will have to search

6. werewolfslayr925

Newcomer

United States
    I came to the Vita from the PSP and have found the emullation for NES and Genesis to be simpler and easier on NesterJ and PicoDrive in Adrenaline. The only reason I use RetroArch is to play SNES games, which I found out recently was a better experience than any of the PSP emulators or the native Vita emulator. MasterBoy is finicky with saves on the PSP, so you may want to use RetroArch for that too.

But NES/FC/FDS? NesterJ
    Genesis? PicoDrive.

Especially if you're looking to play any disc peripheral games (e.g. FDS, SegaCD).

7. Nojtuag

Nojtuag Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I use separated emulators because a bundle of the emulator may have missed some features that I need. I do alot of game memory mods so Retroarch won't do me good. On the other hand if you don't do any mods; you can stick with just one emulator that can handle multi-platform.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Emulators, retroarch, separates