Hacking Emulated memory card file into actual gamecube memory card file help.

Zanmato145

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have been playing with emulated memory card by accident. I want to transfer the gamesave i have for my game to my actual gamecube memory card. How would I do this?

I basically have a save file I want to put on my actual memory card instead of having it emulated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

D

Deleted User

Can only be done on a Wii. Can probably use SaveManagerGX. Also depends what program you were using for GC.

Believe you can use Dolphin as well.

Last edited by ,

missionfloyd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can extract saves using Dolphin's memory card manager, then copy them to a memory card with savegame manager gx GCMM. You'll have to use a wii (an original wii, model RVL-001; the newer ones don't have GCN controller/memory card ports)

Last edited by missionfloyd,

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can extract saves using Dolphin's memory card manager, then copy them to a memory card with savegame manager gx. You'll have to use a wii (an original wii, model RVL-001; the newer ones don't have GCN controller/memory card ports)
THAT, but like he said, only on the first models of the Wii, Dolphin you want to aim for Tools -> Memcard Manager (GC), load up any Memcard in there (either that of Dolphin itself, but i heard it also works for loading up NMM-Cards) and extract your saves to .GCI then use Savegame Manager or GCMM on your Wii to inject them to your card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs