Emm... Hi! (?)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dartz150, Oct 19, 2012.

Oct 19, 2012

Emm... Hi! (?) by Dartz150 at 8:27 AM (362 Views / 0 Likes) 0 replies

1. Dartz150
    OP

Member Dartz150 GBATemp Official Lolicon Onii-chan™

Mexico
    Hello everyone, I'm Dartz150, or Dartz.

I have joined GBATemp since last year but never introduced myself, so... I think never is worst than late xD.

Well, maybe some of you have read some of my posts gathered around the forum, because I only read majority of'em, and form now on I'll try to help or posting something more often. This community helped me a lot on the NDS scene, the first console on my life that I have hacked (In this case, used a FC) myself.

I'm a gamer since the NES era, not a fanboy of a specific company, I have at least one console of each (My favorite ones on terms of scene are the Xbox 1, NDS and the PSP). I looooove anime and manga, now I'm following the Naruto Manga (The Obito Flashback is going "tobi" so fu**** long hahaha), my hobbie is to write music on trackers or composers, my first step on that was very long ago with Mario Paint composer, as you see, since my childhood (manly tears). Actually I have done some songs on MPC (The PC version) Acoustica Mixcraft, Nitrotracker for the DS, Wario Ware DIY Composer (You can search my Youtube Channel, it's Dartz Soryu) and started recently with Famitracker.

As many of you (maybe) already note, I'm not so good in English, 'cause I'm form Mexico amigos!! xD, still learning, almost done in terms of grammar and spelling :S, sorry if I get annoying if my speech starts to be all messed up Xp.

Well, anyway, I always love to spend some of my free time of this forum, it's asum!! :D