Hacking EMERGENCY HELP Asking to format sd cuz I deleted app meta folder in Ur0 on sd game HELP ME PLEASE

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I DLEETED THE APPMETA ON UR0 on my Sony sd

I use enso so it henkaku itself

IM FUKED IK FIKED IM FUCKED

so because of this cunt enso it’s launching henkaku

because it’s asking to format I ain’t got no apps like vita shell or molecule it’s acting like I have no sd

SO I CANT EVEN DO THAT THING WHERE ITS A SDVITA WITHOUT MEMORY CARD BECAUSE OF FUCKING ENSO SO WHAT DO FUCKING DO HERE. ? I’m absolutely FUCKED

Reactions: The3rdknuckles

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Stop being an twat and don't touch shit you're not supposed to touch.

Try reinstalling 3.60.
Then reapply HENKaku and reinstall Enso, WITHOUT HAVING A MEMORYCARD OR GAMECARD OR SD2VITA INSERTED!
Setup gamesd like you did before by putting it in ur0:/tai and editing the config file.
Shut the Vita down and insert the SD2Vita.
Reboot it and install Vitashell.

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Stop being an twat and don't touch shit you're not supposed to touch.

Try reinstalling 3.60.
Then reapply HENKaku and reinstall Enso, WITHOUT HAVING A MEMORYCARD OR GAMECARD OR SD2VITA INSERTED!
Setup gamesd like you did before by putting it in ur0:/tai and editing the config file.

ita called a ACCIDENT yeah be nice if i could but apparently henakaku DONT want to install a fuking file browser like molecule so i cant add vita shell and idk why tf its not installing

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice dupe account.

Do as I said, reinstall 3.60 first.
Then set it up again.

yeah but i dont want to lose my saved games tho
i have a backup of my sd ccard ux0 folder on pc can i use that to get saved game or what

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reinstalling 3.60 doesn't erase your savegames.

i dont get what u mean? my ps vita is on 3.60 beacuse it was like originally on there what do u mean by reinstalling it what??? plus i cant do much beacuse it thinks i have no memory card in so no file browser thats technically all i need to do get a file browser like anyhintg BUt cuz henkaku aint installing the thing i cant i diidnt delete i actully moved them to backup them but i cant access the backup as i aint got no fle browser >;[

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Try reinstalling 3.60.

Try that.

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try that.

oh im being retarted beacuse put the link in the name let me try it quick no dobt it wont work live my life

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh im being retarted beacuse put the link in the name let me try it quick no dobt it wont work live my life

nope cannot do this UH MY GOD why ? cuz as i said i aint got no file browser man im fuked see? i have no file browser.... i cant do jack se what i mean im fuked ? beacuse henkaku wont install the bloody molecule as the sony memory card that had henkaku file browser its asking to format and now the apps are gone man

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Glad you said that.

Reinstall 3.60 and start fresh.
Apply HENkaku and install Enso without any memorycard inserted.
Setup SD2Vita again and install Vitashell.
Then you can refresh the live area once you've copied pirated games to it.

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Glad you said that.

Reinstall 3.60 and start fresh.
Apply HENkaku and install Enso without any memorycard inserted.
Setup SD2Vita again and install Vitashell.
Then you can refresh the live area once you've copied pirated games to it.

dude cant install it again the 3.60 beacuse i have ( no file browser ) to load the vpk onto

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@Sora Takihawa I'd check the local ebay.
They usually go for ~100 quid.

dude cant install it again the 3.60 beacuse i have ( no file browser ) to load the vpk onto

A simple google search can also work a miracle you know?

henkaku site said:
Upgrading to 3.60
Since only firmware 3.60 is supported, you can upgrade any Vita on a lower firmware version to 3.60 with these instructions. Be careful not to update to the latest version through official means or you will not be able to use HENkaku!

Simple Instructions
Set your DNS to 212.47.229.76 and choose to update from Wi-Fi. Proceed only if the message says “A new version of the system software is available. Firmware 3.60 (変革 Compatible)”. That’s it!

Detailed Instructions
  1. Open the Settings app
  2. Select “Network”
  3. Select “Wi-Fi Settings”
  4. If you are not connected to the internet, do so now. Select your current connection (there should be a green dot to the left).
  5. Select “Advanced Settings”
  6. Under “DNS Settings” choose “Manual”
  7. Under “Primary DNS” set it to 212.47.229.76
  8. Leave “Secondary DNS” blank. Make sure “Proxy Server” is set to “Do Not Use”. Press OK.
  9. Back out to the main settings screen. Select “System Update” and then “Update Using Wi-Fi.”
  10. If you get an error saying your system is up to date, that means either your Vita is on 3.60 already or your Vita is > 3.60 and is not supported by HENkaku
  11. Otherwise you will see a pop-up saying there is a new update. Make sure the message says “3.60 (変革 Compatible)”! If the message does not say that, do not proceedand try to repeat these steps to see if you missed something.
  12. After ensuring you are updating to “3.60 (変革 Compatible)”, proceed with the steps on screen to update.
  13. After updating to 3.60, you can follow steps 1-5 again and then set “DNS Settings” back to “Automatic” to restore your DNS settings.

Reactions: MUDD_BR

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Synthetic chocolate will be a thing lol