Fanboy Educator
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Greetings all. At the request of the fatigued Luse, I just wanted to post this small announcement. In light of the board woes that seem to have gotten worse in recent times, Luse has started GBATemp Ver 2 for all to come to in emergency situations. So, should we find the board in disarray again anytime soon, you're welcome to come on over and utilize the backup board until things get sorted out. Thanks.

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd like to add that this is an emergency board for when GBAtemp is down, and when the gold member ship runs out after 30 days I'll be paying for it out of my own pocket to keep it running....

If your a member here bookmark it atleast so incase the worst happens again you can find the people you enjoy talking too...

The same rules apply there as they do here, and if any mods, admins, or sups care about the board enough to join the emergency board you have to sign up before I can make you what you are here as well...

One final note... The Grog topic that LORD GRAGA started, and Teh person above meh thread that Koekie started are both over there open and untouched....

KotaInka2

Fanboy Educator
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I noticed the board was down earlier, but apparently, all is well again. However, don't forget that you're welcome to venture to board 2 whenever this happens. The link is in Luse's signature as well as my own, but I'll also just post it here for you.
smile.gif

GBATemp Ver 2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."