Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Despite the release date being May 1st, the game appears to be out on April 30th (in Japan's timezone date)
Now it's May 2nd in Japan, I guess nobody's really interested in the game enough to dump it?

I still have a few drops to get from TWEWY and a few songs to beat in Taiko 2, so I'll be patient and wait.. but I was hoping to see it sooner =(

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
deathfisaro said:
Despite the release date being May 1st, the game appears to be out on April 30th (in Japan's timezone date)
Now it's May 2nd in Japan, I guess nobody's really interested in the game enough to dump it?

I still have a few drops to get from TWEWY and a few songs to beat in Taiko 2, so I'll be patient and wait.. but I was hoping to see it sooner =(

Just go buy it if you want it that bad.

snesmaster40

Trophies
XP
Country
You know what's weird? It's a Gundam game. I'd assume it would have been on the scene by now, but nothing.

deathfisaro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's out! No more use for this topic
tongue.gif

deathfisaro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't care about my post count. The only time I cared was when it hit 100. But I had nothing to buy/sell at that time anyway. Now you mention my post count, the last time I checked it was just over 600, I just found out it's over 800 now.

I just like to whine when I don't get my toys
tongue.gif

You can move this to testing area and take 4 off my post count if you want, I'll be fine.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rom has been seen by me. Sry for those who don't know the right sites cause i can't tell u a source. gomenasai (sorry in jap)

deathfisaro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
deathfisaro said:
It's out! No more use for this topic
tongue.gif

QUOTE(sa1amandra @ May 3 2008, 08:47 PM) Rom has been seen by me. Sry for those who don't know the right sites cause i can't tell u a source. gomenasai (sorry in jap)

I think you're about 24 hours late =P
Since the game's been out for a while I think it's appropriate to close this topic.

D

Deleted User

cruddybuddy said:
deathfisaro said:

Just go buy it if you want it that bad.

Hahah! Buy a game! How ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs