Edit: This thread will help you if for some reason happens this situation I got into: CLICK HERE I don't know how to start. Moments ago, I was so happy with my 3DS configuring a button for menuhax. Since I changed from RxTools to Luma3DS (looking the other threads I did make) I was having problems to boot homebrew, so I downloaded the boot from smea, to get my Homebrew working and boot first. I inserted my sd to my 3DS, it was functioning all great. After that, I was just putting themes to use and got free space by erasing a big CIA on my PC. Pokemon Moon. Also, trying to put an Splash for Luma in the luma folder. When I put it back, it just boots the normal 3DS at ver 9.2.0-0U. The SD is intact and it's super functional... I don't know what to do. I tried to find the reason behind this but ... seems like if EmuNAND got lost.