Hacking Em.. guys, I think I lost my EmuNAND... (really, what just happened!?)

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Edit: This thread will help you if for some reason happens this situation I got into: CLICK HERE

I don't know how to start. Moments ago, I was so happy with my 3DS configuring a button for menuhax. Since I changed from RxTools to Luma3DS (looking the other threads I did make)
I was having problems to boot homebrew, so I downloaded the boot from smea, to get my Homebrew working and boot first.

I inserted my sd to my 3DS, it was functioning all great.

After that, I was just putting themes to use and got free space by erasing a big CIA on my PC. Pokemon Moon.
Also, trying to put an Splash for Luma in the luma folder.

When I put it back, it just boots the normal 3DS at ver 9.2.0-0U. The SD is intact and it's super functional... I don't know what to do.
I tried to find the reason behind this but ... seems like if EmuNAND got lost.

Last edited by KytuzuEX, , Reason: I have resolved, plz close thread

KytuzuEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
It doesn't recognize my boot at all, my 3DS is ignoring my SD card, the thing is that issue never happened to me. I can see my GBA VC titles without an icon on the Top Screen same with the Health and Precautions app.

I can relate a menuhax desynchronization, but I don't know...

Last edited by KytuzuEX,

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how to start. Moments ago, I was so happy with my 3DS configuring a button for menuhax. Since I changed from RxTools to Luma3DS (looking the other threads I did make)
I was having problems to boot homebrew, so I downloaded the boot from smea, to get my Homebrew working and boot first.

I inserted my sd to my 3DS, it was functioning all great.

After that, I was just putting themes to use and got free space by erasing a big CIA on my PC. Pokemon Moon.
Also, trying to put an Splash for Luma in the luma folder.

When I put it back, it just boots the normal 3DS at ver 9.2.0-0U. The SD is intact and it's super functional... I don't know what to do.
I tried to find the reason behind this but ... seems like if EmuNAND got lost.
Did you change your theme via the home menu? Either way, can't you just reinstall menuhax? Your emunand should still be fine on the sd card.

KytuzuEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Did you change your theme via the home menu? Either way, can't you just reinstall menuhax? Your emunand should still be fine on the sd card.
My EmuNAND is fine, I know that :o *pants*

I didn't change any theme from the normal home menu at all, I just removed the SD and put it on my PC for a moment to put some themes to use with CHMM2 and testing splashes fro Luma, and when I inserted it, it just POOF, gone.

Is still the browserhax works? I'm by default in 9.2.0

Last edited by KytuzuEX,

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My EmuNAND is fine, I know that :o *pants*

I didn't change any theme from the normal home menu at all, I just removed the SD and put it on my PC for a moment to put some themes to use with CHMM2 and testing splashes fro Luma, and when I inserted it, it just POOF, gone.

Is still the browserhax works?
Last I knew browserhax servers were down because the host is moving irl. It will work on 9.2 though. There is a browserhax mirror around somewhere, but I don't have the link on me. You'll have to search it up, or wait for the main server to come back up.

EDIT: found it

http://3ds.mordor.space/3dsbrowserhax.php

Last edited by MadMageKefka,
Reactions: KytuzuEX

KytuzuEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
This Thread helped me!
I had to delete my Menuhax and install it again and thanks @MadMageKefka or the link even though, I found it first :D

If for some reason happens to you, go to that thread I did mention.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @DinohScene, Hi