• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Elvis would be 85 Years old today...

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
...and I think he would still stand on Stage.:)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_Presley

800px-Elvis_Presley_promoting_Jailhouse_Rock.jpg

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder how relevant he is for musicians of today.

...any chance of some new material? :tpi:

They do appear to be making great strides in resurrecting vocalists, and I imagine you could get some 3d model to simulate some dancing as well.

I want headbanger Elvis. That would actually be something I care to listen to.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jerry Lee Lewis was still at it last year, though I think he's about done. I can remember when Elvis died, I was 10 years old. It was like a national week of mourning for women in their 40's.

The father of one of my friends in high school was in the same barracks with Elvis when he was stationed in Germany. Pretty amazing when you think he was on top of the world, gets drafted and just says, "Oh, ok then."

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I don't like Elvis because of the devilish way he moves his hips. Where has music gone nowadays. I miss when music was pure and bland, and can actually tell a female from a male.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ