• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Elon Musk to Interview Former President Trump this Monday

Vetusomaru

A true otaku enthusiast
Trophies
Website
vetusomaru.blog.fc2.com
XP
Country
Greece
Trumps does interviews while Kamala is too scare to do so
Lol. Why is she afraid?
Post automatically merged:

It's gonna be a shit show of both of them blowing smoke up each other's asses about how brilliant and inspirational they are. They're both freaks. Apartheid Clyde and Cheeto-Man deserve nothing but contempt.

Sir, you've been diagnosed with Trump Derangement Syndrome. Our medical advise is to touch grass.

Realistically Trump doesn't have any personal political opinions

Just look at how many totally politically unaligned parties he has been a part of on his Wikipedia page - hint it's more than 2
If you seriously treat Wikipedia as a reliable source, I have bad news for you.

If billionaires unite, we can too
And then what?

Last edited by Vetusomaru,
  • Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Our medical advise is to touch grass.
and "our" medical advice is to learn basic grammar before making diagnoses, try touching a book instead of grass - remember, grass isn't edible.
If you seriously treat Wikipedia as a reliable source, I have bad news for you.
as opposed to you, taking Newsmax and Shapiro as face value?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I haven't watched it. Any reason i should? Musk is a lot of things but not a journalist or talk show host. I can't imagine much critical questions of Trump's policies and/or project 2025, so it's just two rich white guys on a couch.
It's have about the same value as Harris settling with George Soros: it only aims to piss off the opposition, not to talk proper policy.

Reactions: Xzi and Dark_Ansem

x65943

习近平万岁!新中国万岁!!
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't watched it. Any reason i should? Musk is a lot of things but not a journalist or talk show host. I can't imagine much critical questions of Trump's policies and/or project 2025, so it's just two rich white guys on a couch.
It's have about the same value as Harris settling with George Soros: it only aims to piss off the opposition, not to talk proper policy.
I watched parts of it, Trump rambled a lot - low energy, not interesting

He is getting old now and lost his spark - he at least used to be entertaining - they circle jerked a bit and Trump told Musk his cars were a fabulous product etc

Musk said he would be interested in sitting on an advisory board regarding media - seemed like Musk was trying to position himself to get some sort of position from Trump should he win

I probably missed parts because I couldn't even get into the room at first due to twitter not being able to handle the number of participants in the stream

Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    babycomingsh @ babycomingsh: 最好换一个新的SD卡