Elite Beat Agents worked and now doesn't work

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by trunksu, Jan 7, 2007.

Jan 7, 2007
  1. trunksu
    OP

Newcomer trunksu Member

i have a gs lite and everything have been great. well i recently upload EBA onto my g6 and everything was great. I really enjoyed the game. I then turn it off by raising the power button when I was done. I then return the next morning hoping to play it again but it would not boot up. It just remain on an empty black screen. I tried deleting and rewriting the game again but the same problem occur. What's going on? All my other games work fine.

2. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    time for some formatting, could be some random corruption. Also try the main memory clearing code.

3. Parsaw

Member Parsaw GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Same thing happnened to me with Yoshi's story, except it wasn't a black screen, it was white. It was working fine for the longest time, then I turned my DS off, then back on, and bam, I get the white screen. It somehow fixed it self later, though.

4. slayerspud

Member slayerspud GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Kind of happening to me.
    Eba has worked fine for a month.
    Played it today and it has frozen 3 times in 5minutes.
    My other games seem fine, any help?

( Sorry for stealing your thread didnt see a need to make another)

5. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    I suggest you guys grab your save games off the g6 quickly and do a low level format using the mputil that comes with the g6, and in addition to that format the g6 fat16 and also clea the main meory using the master reset code (I think it is start/select/L/R....not sure been awhile, but you guys can do a search). And then put your games back. These freezings are a sign of either corruption or the g6 lite not making good contact with slot2.