electroplankton

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by LemonX, Jul 13, 2006.

Jul 13, 2006

electroplankton by LemonX at 8:40 AM (1,132 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. LemonX
    OP

Newcomer LemonX Member

Canada
    Can someone make a cool electroplankton trainer which adds to the gameplay?

2. TheVirus

Member TheVirus GBAtemp Fan

Uganda
    Add what to the gameplay? The game sucks [​IMG] It's boring, the music you make is limited and usually shitty, can't save anything, can't play online or coop to make better music. It's a nice concept but very, very poorly done.

I played it for a few minutes and got bored. All of the stuff I made was out of sync and sounded like crap. I didn't feel like taking the time to make it perfect since there's no way to save it...

:-\

3. zopa22

Newcomer zopa22 Newbie

United States
    any additions to Electroplankton would be absolutely phenomenal

8-)

deadheaded ds lighter brighter!

4. outphase

Member outphase Custom title

United States
    You have to remember that Electroplankton was a tech demo for the DS way back before it came out. Also, it was one of the very first Japanese games to be released.

5. epoch7

Newcomer epoch7 Newbie

United States
    Personally I think Electroplankton is awesome. When I showed my friends Trauma Center, Metroid PrimeHunters and Electroplankton they immediately when out and got DS'es of their own.

Remember you can always use the stereo jack out to record what you make on electroplankton and use adobe audition or some other sound editor/mixer/tracker/whatever to manipulate it.