Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone,

I'm french and just want to talk about electronique cigarette, I want to have an english section on my website

http://mcortex.free.fr

If you understand french a little maybe my website can help you to stop the cigarette ! I hope

I did also a video on Youtube in French but you just have to take look to understand this new product

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrLOyiT_XUU

You can share your experiences about your first feeling with E-cigarette, don't hesitate to tell us if you have stopped to smoke with this E-cigarette.

The non-flammable Electronic Cigarette is driven by modern microelectronic technology, a small rechargeable battery and a unique, safe replaceable cartridge containing water, propylene glycol, nicotine, a scent that emulates a tobacco flavor and a membrane to suspend the ingredients. When using the Electronic Cigarette, the act of inhaling or smoking it produces the tactile and craving satisfactions traditional smokers seek, and triggers a vaporizing process that releases a simulated smoke that is actually a vapor mist that harmlessly evaporates into the air within a few seconds.

1. No tar and other carcinogenic substance or harmful ingredients to human body.
2. No ignition required,without the danger between will not lead to the of over 4000 chemical substance produced by the ordinary cigarettes, like carbon monoxide.
3. Harmless to other and the environment,without the danger of second-hand smoking.
4. NO possibility to cause fire.It can be used safely in most NO-smoking places.
5. According to the smoke-quitting produre,the target of quitting smoke can be reached nonpainfully witihin a certain period of time.

Hope that your comments help me to build an international information website
Mcortex

Mcortex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Yes exactly user review because I don't want to sell it, I just want to help everyone who want to stop this shit. I can't help gaming masturbation sorry maybe Pricess Peach can do that
tongue.gif

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
no, not gaming masturbation, there was a comma between them, they are two seperate things and you should not joke around about people's problems.
atleast not when you try to claim that you want to stop another addiction/problem.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Masturbation has a cure.
However, gaming is a hard one. I have been playing alot less games since I joined the army. Go 13 weeks without games, and you will be able to control. In my case, however, it was forced.

Mcortex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Sorry, I didn't see the comma but you speak about gaming or mastubation addictions. Please help me to understand your humor. If you are serious maybe we can help you?

I don't want to have a troll fight, this is not the subject and I will never joke with people's problems you can trust me.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How much does the electronic cigarette cost? I'm actually somewhat interested in this as I am currently a smoker who wished he wasn't.

Where are these bought? Is it an online sale type of thing only, or can I go to a store somewhere to get it?

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dangerous about this thing seems to me that you could inhale pretty big amounts of nicotine quicker than you would through normal sigarettes. I mean, is this going to stop someone's addiction or is this more addictive?

Bruinbaard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
These are on commercial breaks and stuff in the netherlands 0.o
Just never start people then no fcking expensive problem.

xalphax

Internet killed the Ponystar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
best way to stop smoking is the book by allen carr 'The Easy Way to Stop Smoking'

out of my peers 10 stopped with this book (with the same copy, even ^^)
and havent smoked in years now!

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
could you help to stop other addictions too? like gaming, masturbation?
Hmm.. oh well.
But dont get me wrong, its ONLY for me:
There is no such thing as addiction to me.
I can do things continiously and stop it right away, just the way I want it.
I do hang around with friends, they smoke around me all the time, never showed any iterest ==> many people thinks, friends are linked to smoking.
I played WoW continously for years, and stopped when I wanted it.

edit:
All i wanted to tell is, that you just need to think, that you want to stop certain things.
Works perfectly for me.
I dont wanna go into deep details about masturbating
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte