Electronic Arts ready to embrace Android, But...

Vidboy10

Tsardom
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
9-18-10-droidea.jpg
Thought EA had no love for Android or Windows Phone 7? Not quite -- it's just the existing market opportunities that the company doesn't seem to enjoy. CFO Eric Brown told the Deutsche Bank 2010 Technology Conference that the game publisher is actually quite bullish on Google's rapidly popularizing mobile OS and plans to 'position its mobile business' accordingly, but first he said this: "I think the next big positive way to push better growth in mobile will be the deployment of an App Store equivalent for the Android operating system." Since we're fairly certain Brown would be aware of a little thing called the Android Market, we figure he's talking about the same mysterious reason that caused Gameloft (which produces a number of Android titles already) to circumvent the Market in favor of their own online store. One thing's for certain on the EA Mobile front: the company really needs to update their smartphone games page to support a wee bit more than the "Google Android-Powered T-Mobile G1."[/p]
icon11.gif
Source

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
one usefulness of the store is tht u can collect all yer apps there but the prob is when u want to use something tht they dont allow hence the jailbreak
i am sure it would be good for sales if it had a store and knowing google, the guys who created buzz, it wouldnt be very far

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shakirmoledina said:
one usefulness of the store is tht u can collect all yer apps there but the prob is when u want to use something tht they dont allow hence the jailbreak
i am sure it would be good for sales if it had a store and knowing google, the guys who created buzz, it wouldnt be very far
Android already has a store... the "Android Market" EA is just stupid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/